Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation
Default Game 4: Bobcats vs Nets 11/3

This could either be another depressing loss or the start of a win streak , lets go cats!

Bobcats are 0-3 nets are 2-1
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Game 4: Bobcats vs Nets 11/3

Would be nice if we could somehow contain Brook Lopez. Wishful thinking, I guess.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Would be nice if we could somehow contain Brook Lopez. Wishful thinking, I guess.

I can't believe I'm asking this but does anyone know when Kwame is gonna be healthy enough to play?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #4
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

Lookin good so far! Wallace is playin like a mad man
Old 11-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I can't believe I'm asking this but does anyone know when Kwame is gonna be healthy enough to play?

Perhaps we can trade Kwame and Diop for Kaman? Just dreaming......
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whew! Glad to get that out of the way.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Perhaps we can trade Kwame and Diop for Kaman? Just dreaming......
Kaman? Nooo, he may score easiliy but he's a one dimensional big man and never carries his team to anything.

Finally got the W
Old 11-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Yay, a win!
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

I liked the way Diaw and Nazr played tonight. I just don't understand why MC doesn't get minutes.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:29 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I liked the way Diaw and Nazr played tonight. I just don't understand why MC doesn't get minutes.

Complete puzzler to me too. LB can be fickle sometimes. Some little thing in practice irks him and boom, you're benched. Look at Nazr 2 yrs. ago.

It's frustrating because I think a combo of Livingston/Carroll in stretches could be really good offensively.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #11
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentISballin
Kaman? Nooo, he may score easiliy but he's a one dimensional big man and never carries his team to anything.

Finally got the W

I like Kaman because he can be forceful (Nowitzki-like) and he's more consistent than our guys. But I wouldn't want to give up Nazr for him, simply because Nazr isn't one dimensional. Furthermore, I'd love to see DJ coming off the bench.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #12
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Augustinís free throws give Bobcats first win -- The AP reports: Down by 10 points and facing the prospect of opening the season with four straight losses, the Charlotte Bobcats picked up their defense, got a few friendly bounces off the rim late and came up with a way to win. D.J. Augustin hit two go-ahead free throws with 30.9 seconds to play and the Bobcats closed the game with a 16-4 run to post an 85-83 victory over the New Jersey Nets on Wednesday night... Boris Diaw scored 24 points and Gerald Wallace added 20 for Charlotte, which ironically was the team that the Nets beat last season to end an NBA-record 18-game losing streak to start the season. Devin Harris shook off a sprained left shoulder to lead the Nets with 19 points and eight assists. Lopez added 17 points, and rookie Derrick Favors and Anthony Morrow had 11 points each.

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/daily.shtml#ixzz14LFw4bN1
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #13
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Complete puzzler to me too. LB can be fickle sometimes. Some little thing in practice irks him and boom, you're benched. Look at Nazr 2 yrs. ago.

It's frustrating because I think a combo of Livingston/Carroll in stretches could be really good offensively.

From your words to Larry Brown's ears.......................
Old 11-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #14
acidbasesalt
Coward Saviour

acidbasesalt has decent reputationacidbasesalt has decent reputation

Is Najera injured again?

Haven't seen any action from him. His presence should relieve Diaw a bit.
acidbasesalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidbasesalt
Is Najera injured again?

Haven't seen any action from him. His presence should relieve Diaw a bit.

He's cleared to play as far as I know. Like Carroll, LB won't play him. What I'd like to know is why Tyrus doesn't get more than 20 min. a game. Granted last night Boris was playing well, but up till then Tyrus was the man.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: