Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
HisAirness3
Banned

HisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputationHisAirness3 has a bad reputation
Default How often do you sleep with casual friends?

like a girl you have been friends (just friends....) with for a long time (a year or two or longer). And then all of a sudden you just decide to sleep with them, or they let you **** them, or you offer to **** them and they let you. How often do you do this and how often are you successful with this?
HisAirness3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How often do you sleep with casual friends?

In before ridiculous comments about posters' made-up love lives
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know I don't speak for the rest of us, but it's hard to maintain a legitimate friendship with a woman and not think of her in a sexual manner. If you've got friends like that and one day they give it up cause you're good friends, consider yourself lucky I suppose.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I know I don't speak for the rest of us, but it's hard to maintain a legitimate friendship with a woman and not think of her in a sexual manner. If you've got friends like that and one day they give it up cause you're good friends, consider yourself lucky I suppose.

Harry: All I'm saying is you can never be friends with a girl you find attractive because the sex thing always gets in the way.

Sally: So you're saying you can only be friends with a woman you don't find attractive?

Harry: No you pretty much want to nail them too.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just had a sleepover slumber party with some of my buddies
we do this couple times a year

we really go all out, stay up super late, usually go to bed at midnight
movies, pizza, and more. yes sir! yes sir!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It only happened once, but I'd love to get a taste of some of them.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Friends fuck. The fuck are friends? Friendly fuck. Fuck friend. Friend fuck friend. No, fuck friend, friend. Friends fuck friend, fuck friends friend. I'm comfused here. Fuck it, friend.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #8
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

whenever they let me?

Friends with benefits is generally a myth. rarely can it last beyond a drunken/horny hookup without becoming more. I have done it in the past, but it always either leads to a relationship or ruins the friendship or both.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
BrentISballin
Local High School Star

BrentISballin has decent reputationBrentISballin has decent reputation

lol it's funny how a guy would willingly bang all of his girlfriends assuming they are not fat and a girl would probably bang one , maybe two with some kind of ultimatum
BrentISballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think twice in my life i slept with a friend, one a mercy **** because my birthday sucked and we were drunk enough this seemed like a good idea (and we didnt see each other much so its not like we were close friends), and the other me and the other girl wound up dating after that so it doesn't fit the definition i think. so i have no idea, not often?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
whenever they let me?

Friends with benefits is generally a myth. rarely can it last beyond a drunken/horny hookup without becoming more. I have done it in the past, but it always either leads to a relationship or ruins the friendship or both.
i think friends with benefits sometime is girl hoping guy will remove label and make her GF and just basically being shat on by the guy.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #12
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
whenever they let me?

This, unless it's an ex girlfriend. Usually much easier in that case, especially not too long after a breakup.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Women get way to attached after sex for their to be such a thing as casual sex. Even if they hate you, they just release to many hormones to not get attached.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
This, unless it's an ex girlfriend. Usually much easier in that case, especially not too long after a breakup.
this is true. exes are the best source of casual ****ery. even years later I have laid pipe to exes.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #15
liverandonions
HERD is the WORD

liverandonions has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Women get way to attached after sex for their to be such a thing as casual sex. Even if they hate you, they just release to many hormones to not get attached.

liverandonions is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: