Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 02-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #151
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Mike D'antoni stuff here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I think you missed some of my point.

Take Amar'e off this squad.

Does this team really look better than the Cavs.

I'm not so sure they do.

I had got your point... but it's not like you can take off someone's production and every other thing will work the same as it worked with him.
Felton, Chandler and Gallo would have more weight in the offense and would (partially of course) make up for Amar'e's points.
Of course we'd be far from the playoffs, but definitely better than Cavaliers.

My point was: we had a far better record than them even last year when there was no Amar'e and when there was Duhon instead of Felton, no Fields and with a bench that sucked.
Compared to last year the only asset we lost is Lee, so I don't see why we would do worse than last year even without Amar'e.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #152
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
I think you missed some of my point.

Take Amar'e off this squad.

Does this team really look better than the Cavs.

I'm not so sure they do.

You know, last year I was saying to my son's that if you took LeBra off the Cav's, they're no better than us. Weird.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #153
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My letter to Mike D'antoni,

D'antoni, why won't you just quit?

Stubborn ass, you see players can't hit shit, and won't even try to defend, but you leave them out there to embarrass the fans, just because you think "they are the best shooter you have ever seen."

Your coaching freaking sucks ass.

I'm glad we're losing because you will be gone soon.

I haven't figured out what game I'm going to, but when I get there, I'm coming just to boo the shit out of you.

"Fire D'antoni" is all you will here.

I will be sitting in section 107, where you can here me loud and clear.

"Don't chant, "we want melo", your making my players uneasy......."

They are making millions man up.

Fans should have been saying "Fire D'antoni".

God I hate your coaching.

Just quit, you suck.

Sincerely,

Knickscity
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #154
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We definitely need a new coach.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #155
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
We definitely need a new coach.
Definitely with a big D

I want that mother****er out of here.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:20 AM   #156
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spor...lRV3CD_542qZWT

Just quit, you already have the look.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:04 AM   #157
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's make a poll:

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK D'ANTONI WILL STAY AS OUR COACH ?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #158
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Let's make a poll:

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK D'ANTONI WILL STAY AS OUR COACH ?
Done after the season if the Knicks miss the playoffs.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #159
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

How about when we're mathematically eliminated, we show him the exit?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #160
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

The East is so bad, it might go all the way to the last game.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #161
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
The East is so bad, it might go all the way to the last game.

I get your point, at least we are all the same page.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #162
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Done after the season if the Knicks miss the playoffs.
I don't think there is a big chance we will miss playoffs but there is a big chance that we won't enter playoffs as a 6th seed.
9th Charlotte 22-31 (4-6 last 10 games, streak L2)
10th Milwaukee 20-32 (4-6 last 10 games, streak L2)
11th Detroit 20-34 (4-6 last 10, streak L1)

They are playing bad,not any better than us.

So I will change my question a little bit:

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK D'ANTONI WILL STAY AS OUR COACH IF WE CONTINUE TO PLAY BAD LIKE THIS ?

Last edited by Clutch : 02-12-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:44 AM   #163
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Clutch, I wish he were gone yesterday, but realistically? Just don't re-new his contract. I really don't think Dolan would fire him. Dolan is beyond rational, (unless he gets Melo here instead of Mr. Walsh ( ).
Old 02-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #164
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
Clutch, I wish he were gone yesterday, but realistically? Just don't re-new his contract. I really don't think Dolan would fire him. Dolan is beyond rational, (unless he gets Melo here instead of Mr. Walsh ( ).
When does his contract expire ?

After the next season ?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #165
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
When does his contract expire ?

After the next season ?

I'm really not sure, but if Dolan can take it in the a** for Isiah and pay 11.6 mil to settle something, he can fire MD and eat his contract, He (his dad, I mean) has deep pockets.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: