Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-10-2010, 01:41 AM   #46
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Post Your Mike D'antoni stuff here!!!

Bill Walker is the only guy who regularly attacks the basket. Of course we see some moves from Amar'e, Toney, Felton and Wilson but they aren't effective at it.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #47
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He put his nuts in ole boys throat on that dunk lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:28 AM   #48
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
He put his nuts in ole boys throat on that dunk lmao

Yeah, that was sick.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #49
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:
I dont get how Chandler's handle is awful.If you're 6'8" and can break someone down off the dribble then your handle is fairly good.
What are you talking about? He can't break anyone down. Look how many offensive fouls he had. I think I saw 3 last night. He can dribble enough to drive when the lane is wide open. But he can't create space for himself like a creative ballhandler can because he's naturally a PF. His handle is good for a PF. But below average for a SF. Look how little control he has. Am I the only one really scrutinizing and studying the team and its players? Players can make fantastic plays now and again. Hell, I've seen Yao Ming go down the break, full court, went behind the back, then dunked it. Wilson's too much of a liability to be a starter in this league unless we have an elite ball-dominant PG so Wil doesn't have to handle the ball. It's painful for me to watch him try to dribble.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #50
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I said Dumbtoni was an awful coach and people had a million and one excuses to why he was bad based on the roster.

I said this roster was a 35 win team at best if all the planets aligned 40 wins people were talking playoffs...

Hopefully this team starts to gel soon.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:24 AM   #51
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I said Dumbtoni was an awful coach and people had a million and one excuses to why he was bad based on the roster.

I said this roster was a 35 win team at best if all the planets aligned 40 wins people were talking playoffs...

Hopefully this team starts to gel soon.
We are down a few players, but these melt downs are the coach fault.

In this five game losing streak we have had good leads in the fourth quarter of at least three of them.

Tonite we should have won considering Yao and Aaron Brooks weren't even playing.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #52
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Am I the only one really scrutinizing and studying the team and its players?

I had to point this out.This must be the 1st time EVER I've been accused of being optimistic and not pointing out players weaknesses.lmao Homie you must not come here too often.They don't call me the "residential pit bull" for no reason!!!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:07 PM   #53
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

Quote:

I had to point this out.This must be the 1st time EVER I've been accused of being optimistic and not pointing out players weaknesses.lmao Homie you must not come here too often.They don't call me the "residential pit bull" for no reason!!!
My 2000+ posts says I do!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #54
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That's our "Residential Pit"

I gave you that. You've earned it.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #55
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

knickcity, I like your location!
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #56
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

It's borrowed, but I'm rocking it well.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:23 AM   #57
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
My 2000+ posts says I do!

But you joined in 2010 so are you just commenting on stuff to say you did it?

Anywho...Mark my words!!! I'm not rooting against the Knicks but us NOT making the playoffs will be significantly better than if we do!!!If we make the playoffs,I'm almost sure Mike D'Antoni will be here next year.I'd rather take two steps back and one giant leap in the right direction than one step back and stay put.Let's face it,we dont have the talent or coaching staff to be competitive in the playoffs.We will undoubtedly meet the same fate as the last time we made it.Making the playoffs this year is pretty much like prolonging the inevitable.If we dont,maybe it opens eyes to the fact that we need a new coach and roster upgrades.If we do make it,theres a strong possibility that false hope and/or complacency sets in and we keep trucking along w/ what we have....which is not anywhere near a contender!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #58
New York Knicks
Banned

Quote:
Not sure what you mean buddy.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:10 AM   #59
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Anywho...Mark my words!!! I'm not rooting against the Knicks but us NOT making the playoffs will be significantly better than if we do!!!If we make the playoffs,I'm almost sure Mike D'Antoni will be here next year.I'd rather take two steps back and one giant leap in the right direction than one step back and stay put.Let's face it,we dont have the talent or coaching staff to be competitive in the playoffs.We will undoubtedly meet the same fate as the last time we made it.Making the playoffs this year is pretty much like prolonging the inevitable.If we dont,maybe it opens eyes to the fact that we need a new coach and roster upgrades.If we do make it,theres a strong possibility that false hope and/or complacency sets in and we keep trucking along w/ what we have....which is not anywhere near a contender!

I agree with this entirely. However I think MDA may get another year even if we don't make the playoffs this year, as long as we show enough significant improvement. The only way I see him being fired is if we just totally suck and completely underachieve to the tune of like 30-35 wins.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #60
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

sad but true
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: