Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #61
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post Your Mike D'antoni stuff here!!!

The first two seasons were a wash. He got a pass for them. This year is the first year he is being judged. He will be given the at least one more chance if this year ends bad.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #62
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
The first two seasons were a wash. He got a pass for them. This year is the first year he is being judged. He will be given the at least one more chance if this year ends bad.
I hope you are wrong about this. The body of work should be taken into account. I really think the wins are nice and i figured it would take Felton and Amare at least a month to get into a rhythm.

I think the Knicks are winning despite Dumbtoni.

I think its important that they win if they plan to add a major piece at the trade deadline or this upcoming summer. They need to look like they are a few steps away from something special.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 08:58 AM   #63
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hate to be a negative norman here but I think us winning will end up hurting us in the long run.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #64
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I hate to be a negative norman here but I think us winning will end up hurting us in the long run.

I see your point: if we win, MDA will stay, and that will keep us from being a real contender.
I agree.
On the other hand, Melo will be more attracted by a winning Knicks team rather than by a losing Knicks team...
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #65
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I see your point: if we win, MDA will stay, and that will keep us from being a real contender.
I agree.
On the other hand, Melo will be more attracted by a winning Knicks team rather than by a losing Knicks team...
I agree with both of you.

But ultimately I want the Knicks to win.

So if the Knicks win and D'antoni stay, I'm taking a Knicks win.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #66
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Im not even sure about your Melo point.I dont think Melo is foolish enough to think this is a good team...whether we sneak into the playoffs or not.If Melo signs here it'll be because he wants to be in NY and is intrigued about playing with Amare.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #67
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Im not even sure about your Melo point.I dont think Melo is foolish enough to think this is a good team...whether we sneak into the playoffs or not.If Melo signs here it'll be because he wants to be in NY and is intrigued about playing with Amare.
The bold is the key.

I was just wondering...we definitely need a defensive stopper in the post.

I wonder who is available?

But I will say...."Take a hike Mike", just to stay on line with the thread.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #68
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
The bold is the key.

I was just wondering...we definitely need a defensive stopper in the post.

I wonder who is available?

But I will say...."Take a hike Mike", just to stay on line with the thread.

Didn't Dwight Howard just reject an extension with the Magic?

Old 12-09-2010, 06:26 AM   #69
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Didn't Dwight Howard just reject an extension with the Magic?

Im thinking more of a Javale Mcghee type. I would love to have D-12, but that not a possibility.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #70
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

I've been saying Jevale McGee for the last 2 months!!! He'd be perfect.He's like a less coordinated Josh Smith which means he's less skilled offensively but he has about the same athleticism.All we need him to do is block shots, rebound, run the court and catch alleys.We pretty much need him to be a tougher Tyson Chandler....which he's already shown he can be.Im not a huge fan of his.He's extremely raw but he fits in perfect with our team.

But to also stick with the theme here...Mike D has to go.Every night a player on the opponent's team is sure to get their season,if not career high.No way we can win any SIGNIFICANT games playing like that.

Last edited by franchize : 12-09-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:45 AM   #71
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

I don't even pay any attention to D'antoni on the side line no more.

Maybe the players do.

Probably not since they are playing with resolve and heart.

I want Jeff Van Gundy back, along with Marcus Camby.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #72
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

The post game is on point. D'antoni has got to trust his bench.

The guys did look a little tired tonite. Nobody should have to play 40 minutes a night, every game.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:57 PM   #73
Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Im thinking more of a Javale Mcghee type. I would love to have D-12, but that not a possibility.

How are we gonna get McGee?
Old 12-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #74
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
How are we gonna get McGee?
A trade....duh!!!

My post said a Javale-Mcghee type, not necessarily him.

We just need a live body at Center that can put a few point on if the defense collapse on Amar'e but has post presence, and rebounding and shotblocking.

I want Camby more.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:45 AM   #75
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i loved it when camby played for the knicks, his energy back then was amazing, he was one of my favorites. bring him back
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: