Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
Papaya Petee
USAF
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,296
Default Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Dwyane Wade- 24.1 PPG 6.6 RPG 3.7 APG 1.7 SPG 1.1 BPG 49% FG, 38% 3PT, 78% FT 33 MPG

Kobe Bryant- 22.9 PPG 5.8 RPG 4.7 APG .9 SPG .3 BPG 44% FG 88% FT 33% 3PT 31 MPG


Who has been better? Of course Wade has the luxury of playing with LeBron and Chris Bosh, but Kobe has the luxury of playing with Pau, Lamar, Barnes, and Artest. Heat are 5-2 and Lakers are 7-0, but I think that's mostly because Heat are still getting to play together for the first time, and LAL has been a powerhouse for the past 3 years. At the end of the year, Heat should have a better record, but now that's irrelevant.

Who has been playing better SO FAR this year?
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
SavageMode
2EZ
 
SavageMode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,195
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Adam Morrison.
SavageMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
KenneBell
What set you claim?
 
KenneBell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the green like a crouton.
Posts: 5,755
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Up until yesterday, Kobe. He didn't really do much of anything yesterday so his stats took a hit.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
SAKOTXA
College superstar
 
SAKOTXA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,786
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenneBell
Up until yesterday, Kobe. He didn't really do much of anything yesterday so his stats took a hit.
There's a reason why this thread was made today...
SAKOTXA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
Papaya Petee
USAF
 
Papaya Petee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicopee, MA
Posts: 4,296
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
There's a reason why this thread was made today...
How about because they both have 7 games and I wasn't home today.... I asked a legitimate question, because they seem close right now.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
canefandynasty
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 221
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Statistically, Wade has been better than Kobe every season. Now, he has the luxury of a very good team.

IMO, Wade will be > Kobe
canefandynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #7
game3524
Local High School Star
 
game3524's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,711
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Bryant, yesterday is going to cause him to take a hit in the stats. But he is average 23-4-5 in just 31 minutes a game.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,506
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Wade has been better so far IMO
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #9
game3524
Local High School Star
 
game3524's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,711
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
How about because they both have 7 games and I wasn't home today.... I asked a legitimate question, because they seem close right now.

If Kobe had his usually stat line of 25-5-5 would you have made this thread, the only reason it is close at the moment is because he was terrible last night.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
canefandynasty
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 221
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

2010-2011 STATISTICS
WADE:
33.29 MPG | 24.14 PPG | 6.43 RPG | 3.71 APG | 27.16 PER

KOBE:
31.29 MPG | 22.86 PPG | 5.71 RPG | 4.57 APG | 25.46 PER

Both TOP five in PER, and both players' teams have looked impressive. Wade is performing slightly better statistically as he has higher win shares, despite the fact Kobe's team has the better record. So, Wade.
canefandynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:44 PM   #11
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year
 
ashbelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Championship Cruise
Posts: 7,114
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Obviously wade has been playing better.
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
game3524
Local High School Star
 
game3524's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,711
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Kobe's PER was at 28.4 prior to last night, really it isn't all that close. Kobe has been more productive in less minutes played.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
Hihater
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
Hihater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 394
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Like you guys said is only been 7 game..lol alway make that excuse but when it come to other player u guys just don't care.
and before last night kobe way better then wade, he got 2 game with 20+ point in the first half game and 1 tripe double. wade just got a high scoring game and alot of turnover.

Last edited by Hihater : 11-08-2010 at 04:50 PM.
Hihater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:48 PM   #14
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year
 
ashbelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Championship Cruise
Posts: 7,114
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by game3524
Kobe's PER was at 28.4 prior to last night, really it isn't all that close. Kobe has been more productive in less minutes played.


Wade has been playing less minutes because they've been blowing out teams, against New orleans is when he had to play alot of minutes because the game was close .
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #15
canefandynasty
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 221
Default Re: Wade vs Kobe so far this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by game3524
Kobe's PER was at 28.4 prior to last night, really it isn't all that close. Kobe has been more productive in less minutes played.

How? Even if you want to exclude Kobe's last game, they are still close.
canefandynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy