Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 09-29-2010, 05:27 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Aaron Brooks wants contract extension

Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle reports:

Brooks had hoped his breakthrough season and status as the NBA’s Most Improved Player award winner would prompt the Rockets to offer a contract extension. Instead, he said the Rockets’ unwillingness to work on a new deal for beyond this season is “bothering” him.

“It’s kind of stressful,” Brooks said. “I was hoping we maybe could get something done this summer, but we couldn’t, so I’m stuck in the position I’m in.

“I understand, but it’s bothering me. It’s the business of basketball. You have to take it like it is. I’m stuck with that.”

More: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=6588
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Aaron Brooks wants contract extension

The Rockets shouldn't even hesitate to extend his contract. Get this done ASAP!
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
The Rockets shouldn't even hesitate to extend his contract. Get this done ASAP!
Inconsistent if you've watched the first three games of the season.

24 points
13 points
9 points

Next game tomorrow night vs. Chris Paul.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Aaron Brooks is struggling right now. The thing is, he has almost no patience. He gets upset at the referees over nothing, can't run the offense and instead throws up long contested 3s. He needs to learn how to run a half court offense, he tries to do too much by himself instead of setting up a good play. I've seen this time and time again. Houston has the lead, the opposing team is on a run...Houston hits the panic button and Brooks isn't there to control the tempo. Instead he dribbles around the 3 pt line for 20 seconds and then throws up a wild 3. Lets see how he plays against Chris Paul.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: