Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-28-2006, 10:32 PM   #16
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Poptarts!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:34 PM   #17
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

In an early 60s version of those Trix commercials, rabbit actually does get some Trix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoA7hX6x4gY
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:55 AM   #18
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

JScrub once again too cool to give his opinion. I guess his parents starved him and thats why he has no favorite cereal.

Anyways my favorite non-healthy cereal is lucky charms. MY favorite healthy is honey bunches.

Golden grahams get old after awhile as do french crunch toast or w/e
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:15 AM   #19
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

special k with red berries
and
honey bunches of oats w/ almonds

YUM YUM YUM
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:20 AM   #20
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Vector is #1
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:06 AM   #21
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

Generic brand Cocoa Crispies
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:17 AM   #22
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

Honey Combs
Honey Nut Cheerios
Berry Burst Cheerios
Frosted Cheerios
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #23
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hmmm. my original post got deleted.
again, i will say that frosted flakes rock!
2nd would be cookie crisp.

graped nuts = gravel
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #24
Enigmatism
Raving Lunatic

Enigmatism has an OK reputation so far

Nothing can F with Count Chocula
Enigmatism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:55 PM   #25
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

cause i'm on a damn diet, it's Special K right now.
if I ever break the rules, it's Cocoa Pebbles all the way!!!
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:59 PM   #26
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
french toast crunch sucks ass. I'm gonna say it right now.

when french toast crunch was in its prime, you were still an itch in your father's pants, kid.
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:00 PM   #27
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Cooooooooooooooooookie Crisp
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:11 PM   #28
BigShotBillups
I brick open layups

BigShotBillups has an OK reputation so far

I don't see how you can have a favorite cereal discussion without mentioning Cap'n Crunch(in its many varieties) and Fruity Pebbles. Also got to mention Raisin Bran for when you're trying to eat healthy. Never can go wrong with Frosted Flakes, though.
BigShotBillups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #29
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation hereembersyc has a near all-star reputation here

I used to like Captain Crunch, but come on that stuff is like eating a bowl of sharp rocks.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 01:59 AM   #30
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Cooooooooooooooooookie Crisp

Yes, right there babeee!

I love how these threads turn into "say something aposter hasn't said yet." Classic ISH trait.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: