Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 06-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #151
Spurs3
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
What if I don't care for the service at all and feel like I want to go get my own food?...I'm not given that option. I'm forced to sit and accept the service. Spurs3, if you like your waiters then add them on your salary role and pay them for work done instead of passing unwanted responsibilty to the customer.

This isn't about different parts of the world, this is about forcing a service unto a person which is a big time sham. Open your eyes and see.

tahts y u dont give tips in pizza place and buffet place. u serve ueself

and if i really like a waiter and i think he has potential to run a biz. ill ask him to my assistant. that way he gets salary. actualy my job is to watch those waiters and make sure that thye work properly but as i have been in this res. for so long and those guys know me well and i trust them. we kinda know what we should do and not let each other down by bein too lazy and stuff. its all about experiences in a res. biz jerm.
Spurs3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:51 PM   #152
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
What if I don't care for the service at all and feel like I want to go get my own food?...I'm not given that option. I'm forced to sit and accept the service. Spurs3, if you like your waiters then add them on your salary role and pay them for work done instead of passing unwanted responsibilty to the customer.

This isn't about different parts of the world, this is about forcing a service unto a person which is a big time sham. Open your eyes and see.
Are you arguing just for the fun of it, or are you truely that ignorant?

Things are done differently in different parts of the world. In all kinds of different things, not just service.
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:04 AM   #153
Spurs3

btw zalendar i dont think a res. manager is a bad job. its just that mnay of my friends work in big firms in ny and sometimes we hang out and their girls and freinds looked down on me and showed me some bittchy attitude after i told em i manage a res. they think its too low class. i just hate that

was ced being sarcastic to me or some'? hmm whatever nvm
Old 06-20-2006, 12:06 AM   #154
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurs3
btw zalendar i dont think a res. manager is a bad job. its just that mnay of my friends work in big firms in ny and sometimes we hang out and their girls and freinds looked down on me and showed me some bittchy attitude after i told em i manage a res. they think its too low class. i just hate that

was ced being sarcastic to me or some'? hmm whatever nvm

No sarcasm here. I used to manage a fast food outlet in high school, and managed a paint store last year. Dulux. I wish it was Durex, I would have got all the chicks LOL
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #155
Spurs3

haha
Old 06-20-2006, 12:17 AM   #156
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Ok so you go to User CP, then where? I don't see any messages or anything, can someone just rep me - good or bad don't care.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:29 AM   #157
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Ok so you go to User CP, then where? I don't see any messages or anything, can someone just rep me - good or bad don't care.

i just repd u. u see it???

click on user cp and you should see it
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:29 AM   #158
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

This reputation thing has worked well on other boards I am at, but for some reason this board, for whatever reason, is full of hateful people who feel the need to give bad reputation because they disagree with a post and what have you.

Is it NOT okay to be controversial in your posts' nowadays?

I say get rid of reputation and introduce the sig's
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 12:58 AM   #159
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
i just repd u. u see it???

click on user cp and you should see it

Oh ok, I see. I guess I might not be that controversial here, I only have 1 message,
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:36 AM   #160
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
i think i did. but i only get to see the latest 5 comments, the others get erased. you made that one right?

i wasnt laughing at your comment genius. laughing at the comment i made to jerm.
yeah im a stan of yours.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: