Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-11-2010, 11:52 PM   #31
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Week 10 Discussion and Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Playing at home with under a minute left and the game on the line... Officials do not want to decide the game, especially on an offensive interference call.
It didn't stop them from calling the defensive PI lol
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:55 PM   #32
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Ravens D hasn't done all that much since Peyton picked them apart in January. Actually, they were fading last year. They were just able to get a lot of turnovers.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:06 AM   #33
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

home feild didn't stop the refs from taking away Calvin's TD week 1...

i haven't seen this White play yet, but I f*ckin HATE IT when a game is decided by refs f*cking up...

in any sport that is what drives me nuts the most...

and people say "it's just part of the game"...

yeah, it's the part of the game THAT IS BROKEN!!!
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #34
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Forgot all about the Thursday night game, wasn't planning on starting Heap at TE, forgot to get him out of my lineup, and he got me 11 points. Glad I forgot to take him out, now.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #35
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was a pretty blatant offense PI to me and I thought Jenkins' pass was bad as well. That being said, the Ravens are almost a near completely balanced team apart from their secondary. It is quite mediocre. Get Patrick Peterson in there haha. =/
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:50 AM   #36
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Forgot all about the Thursday night game, wasn't planning on starting Heap at TE, forgot to get him out of my lineup, and he got me 11 points. Glad I forgot to take him out, now.

Same thing happened with me lol.

A Ravens loss always warms my heart.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #37
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
home feild didn't stop the refs from taking away Calvin's TD week 1...
i haven't seen this White play yet, but I f*ckin HATE IT when a game is decided by refs f*cking up...

in any sport that is what drives me nuts the most...

and people say "it's just part of the game"...

yeah, it's the part of the game THAT IS BROKEN!!!

That game was in Chicago not Detroit.

Anyways that was a good loss from a Titans perspective. Now it assures 2teams being at least 6-3 and the Titans can join them by taking there talents to South beach and getting a big win.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
That game was in Chicago not Detroit.

Anyways that was a good loss from a Titans perspective. Now it assures 2teams being at least 6-3 and the Titans can join them by taking there talents to South beach and getting a big win.
you're right...my bad

I still would hate to think that refs are biased toward home field...I am going to act as though that doesn't exist, cause if I thought it did that would really be upsetting
Old 11-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #39
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Atlanta Falcons star wide receiver Roddy White admitted that he committed offensive pass interference on his game-winning touchdown catch Thursday night at the Georgia Dome.

In the Falcons' 26-21 win over the Baltimore Ravens, White pushed cornerback Josh Wilson to the ground. With Wilson down, White cruised into the end zone on a 33-yard touchdown reception.

"Yeah, you've got to do whatever you've got to do to win," White said. "It was one-on-one coverage with one guy. But he was kind of flat-footed, and he tried to grab me, so I just pushed him down."

I give him props for admitting it.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #40
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

it was an offensive PI...

really sucks for Raven fans...
Old 11-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #41
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
it was an offensive PI...

really sucks for Raven fans...

And Saints and Buccaneers fans, who hate the Falcons.

And that catch by Jenkins wasn't a catch. It's amazing how refs can get things wrong even after looking at a replay.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:37 PM   #42
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
And Saints and Buccaneers fans, who hate the Falcons.

And that catch by Jenkins wasn't a catch. It's amazing how refs can get things wrong even after looking at a replay.

It was clear catch. He had both control and both feet inbounds and it was one of the best throws by a QB all year.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #43
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
It was clear catch. He had both control and both feet inbounds and it was one of the best throws by a QB all year.

Bubbling the ball by the fingertips is control of the ball now ?!

These falcons... are so lucky...
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #44
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex-Laker
Bubbling the ball by the fingertips is control of the ball now ?!

These falcons... are so lucky...

He never bobbled the ball.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #45
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtmCcJQXM8&t=5m13s

Look with your regular eyes, not with the Tampa Bay Bucs glasses on.

Last edited by HisJoeness : 11-12-2010 at 07:58 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: