Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #16
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: rank the mods in the NBA forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
He is a terrible poster with ludicrous and poorly thought out opinions, if you can even call them that; they're really just some right wing douche bags talking points that he decided to post on a basketball message board.

look at which posters dont have a problem with me and which ones are always wringing their hands about me. as in literally look at their pics.

the posters that are cool with me are all the normal, socially adjusted regular lookin dudes. the posters that hate on me (deucewallaces, rufuspaul, LOJ, playtetris, realmenweargreen) are all awkward looking social misfits and web geeks. All sexually frustrated. All ugly and dorky, seething with resentment.

Seriously, just do a comparison of the haters vs everyone else. The haters have the commonality of having the lamest personalities and most awkward and undesirable social dispositions. And you're the lead dog LOL. The phuckin alpha nerd
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #17
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET
look at which posters dont have a problem with me and which ones are always wringing their hands about me. as in literally look at their pics.

the posters that are cool with me are all the normal, socially adjusted regular lookin dudes. the posters that hate on me (deucewallaces, rufuspaul, LOJ, playtetris, realmenweargreen) are all awkward looking social misfits and web geeks. All sexually frustrated. All ugly and dorky, seething with resentment.

Seriously, just do a comparison of the haters vs everyone else. The haters have the commonality of having the lamest personalities and most awkward and undesirable social dispositions. And you're the lead dog LOL. The phuckin alpha nerd
You tell 'em son. Show them who's right on the internet.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #18
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
You tell 'em son. Show them who's right on the internet.

Don't you have a kid??? Seems like you should be past the life stage of internet flame wars. Cause you definitely don't contribute to anything in the way of basketball, social issues, politics, or anything else. Just a continuous stream of stories about how amazingly glorious it is when a female finds you attractive for the first time in your life, and then you make sure to lock her up and get her name tattooed on your back. LOL you got laid for the first time and talked about it so much it became your entire reputation on the message board.

But I'm just sayin, now that you have a kid....... what are you still doing here? Cuz you dont actually say anythign meaningful. If your kid is in bed now, go phuckin read a book or build a shelf or somethin. It's sad that you are a parent and e-beefing is still on your activities list.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
donald_trump
im a superhero

donald_trump is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
The gibbet sometimes make the worst threads on NBA forum .. really.

youre pretty useless as well apart from your avatar.
donald_trump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #20
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

There's nothing normal or socially adjusted about you. You can't hold a job, you can't support yourself, you make up stories about your social life and spread them on ISH like anyone would give a shit, and the only friends you have are the alts you make on ISH and argue with yourself with.

News flash: you're a ****ing loser. A god damn nobody and everyone seems to know it but you.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:45 AM   #21
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

1. Stro
2. Mlh is a mod right? No complaints with that guy

3. Inspired Lebowski-homer, peddles his power at every opportunity repeatedly saying shit like "the only reason Im allowing this thread to stay up and not deleting it is because "
4. RMWG-homer, deletes posts criticizing the celtics, gets into petty arguments, posts bizarre shit in the OTC about trying to get his GF to dump him because he doesn't have the balls to dump his no-sex-before-marriage hobag himself
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:54 AM   #22
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald_trump
youre pretty useless as well apart from your avatar.
You leave Maga alone or their will be war!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:57 AM   #23
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I dont necc think RMWG is a great poster, but hes a solid mod. He doesnt seem to let his opinions/arguments influence his modding. which is good. Hes a fine poster IMO, though I do disagree with him somewhat frequently.
That's pretty much what I think. RMWG is a shitty poster. Gets into it with people all the time, gets into stupid back and forths constantly, berates people for having an opinion, and is openly biased towards what he likes. But he still seems to be a good mod and doesn't abuse his power.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:57 AM   #24
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

I like RMWG.
Dude may be a bit biased, but I enjoy reading his posts.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:58 AM   #25
LA KB24
LAL|LAC

LA KB24 has an OK reputation so far

Some of you guys just take the internet too seriously.
LA KB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RMWG is a mega homer, which impacts the integrity of most his posts.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:55 AM   #27
the GIBBET
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
There's nothing normal or socially adjusted about you. You can't hold a job, you can't support yourself, you make up stories about your social life and spread them on ISH like anyone would give a shit, and the only friends you have are the alts you make on ISH and argue with yourself with.

News flash: you're a ****ing loser. A god damn nobody and everyone seems to know it but you.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #28
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

RMWG totally sucks. I have a hard time believing he's real. Aside from the fact he's lame he's not even good at debating he's simply bland, boring, and very predictable.

His thread about his 'girlfriend' is very cringe worthy and pathetic if even true at all. He often talks out of his ass too, especially in the NFL forum.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:40 AM   #29
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Don't you have a kid??? Seems like you should be past the life stage of internet flame wars. Cause you definitely don't contribute to anything in the way of basketball, social issues, politics, or anything else. Just a continuous stream of stories about how amazingly glorious it is when a female finds you attractive for the first time in your life, and then you make sure to lock her up and get her name tattooed on your back. LOL you got laid for the first time and talked about it so much it became your entire reputation on the message board.

But I'm just sayin, now that you have a kid....... what are you still doing here? Cuz you dont actually say anythign meaningful. If your kid is in bed now, go phuckin read a book or build a shelf or somethin. It's sad that you are a parent and e-beefing is still on your activities list.
You go man! Put me in my place! You tell 'em!
Old 11-11-2010, 05:41 AM   #30
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:

You go man! Put me in my place! You tell 'em! Thanks for the honesty!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: