Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 11-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default So What yall gonna do with Yao?

To Me its only gonna get worsts for a matter of time , Strained tendon doesnt sound good to me..
It was really fun watchin him gettin posterize... but in the bottom of my heart , The China man will be always the China man.

When he first got drafted , I thought he gonna be treated like a sandwhich in the court , And I was right.. But later on he proved us wrong. Its time to hang em up YAO!!

We all know you cant take all the rigors anymore!

p.s. its really red in here , its like FLAMES ALL OVEr!! Jeff needs to darken the RED a lil bit.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: So What yall gonna do with Yao?

Ehh it was the ankle so he should be ok. I really wish he can stay healthy but it's lookin bad for him.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

yea , i doubt hell play nxt year. houston should let him go for the sake of his career.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol you called it. Yao should just retire after this season.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
yhaanraads
I hit open layups

yhaanraads has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
lol you called it. Yao should just retire after this season.

To bad he had so many injuries. He really was a great player, and really nice person!
yhaanraads is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: