Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 11-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #31
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

bargn yard dog... i like it.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:41 PM   #32
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
bargn yard dog... i like it.

that nickname is about to take off. feel free to abuse it as much as possible... it's just too good.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #33
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

If the Raptors can win, I think they have a legitimate shot at going on a sick run. Their bench has been among the best in the league this past week, and we know their starters are capable of amounting leads against good teams (can they hold them though . . .).

Bosh will have a sick rebounding game, but his scoring won't be all that because of his knee.

For some reason I want to predict big games for TJ Ford and Fred Jones.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #34
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Don't predict **** for Fred Jones. I am completely fed up with him. He shoots more threes than the rest of the damn team put together it seems.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #35
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

That's it Bourne, I'm now predicting 37 points 12 rebounds and 22 assists.

Wow, as good as the Mavs were last year and as bad as the Raptors last year were both of the games in 2005/2006 were controlled by the Raptors for the most part and both were 2 point wins for the Mavs.
Old 11-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #36
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I think Ford will have a good game. Remember guys, Ford is from texas too (not dallas like bosh?) and he is upset with himself over his play last night. He'll be coming tonight.
Hes from Sugar Land/willow ridge(its the Houston area) The HS team he was on was just sick. I think they had 7 guys go d1.

Bosh is from dallas (Lincoln HS) and they were ranked number 1 in the country(mythical) his senior year and went 40-0. Bosh is a good guy i met him that year and will always wish him the best but the mavs better win.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #37
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

im looking for some commentary from some Dallas fans.

has anything been said about bargnani in the dallas media? just curious what, if anything, was said.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #38
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Lol, a european spoken about in Texan media? THAT would be a fun read.

I predict Fred Jones gets 2 points while shooting 0/4 for 2 and 1/6 from three.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #39
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not really, as a dallas fan who watched Dirk when he was young and has seen Barg play, dont be too hard on him if he struggles(though he has played well recently) he is VASTLY more polished than dirk was as a rookie. The thing people dont understand about dirk is that what makes him special isnt his height and shooting combo its his willingness to work and the fact that he gets better every year. The comparison to dirk is vastly unfair to both at this point but Barg could become great, its just a question of does he have that work ethic.
Old 11-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #40
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:

Ill GUARANTEE you he doesnt do that, Ill bet you 100 quintillion dollars to 100 dollars. (1 quintillion to 1 odds, you should take it)
Old 11-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #41
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

If I win, how will you pay me?
Old 11-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #42
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

Quote:

Gee, I wonder why he's betting against this happening. :rollingeyes:
Old 11-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #43
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Mr. A Roc 23,
This is the Retard Police. You have received 1 demerit point.

1 demerit points warrants mandatory Sarcasm 101 classes at the University of Batman. It is our hope that you will learn to identify sarcasm better and learn to display sarcasm better in text when quoting kickäss people.

Even though what the kickass person you quoted said was not really sarcasm, we regret to inform you that our decision is final. The shortbus will be arriving at your home soon.

We hope you enjoy your classes, we hear Professor Hawker is excellent.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:43 PM   #44
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

10-0 mavs lead
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 08:50 PM   #45
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

21-4 Mavs, they have started blowing out teams in the first quarter, last game they lead 21-3 against the Hornets, best team in the league right now.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: