Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-31-2010, 03:32 AM   #181
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

I repped some guys earlier, will rep more later.
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:33 AM   #182
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
Repped everyone I could

I just got negged by this troll:

I just got negged too.

Quote:
rep back ~ Aj

LOL, WTF? I was going to return the favor, but apparently I already gave you positive rep.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:36 AM   #183
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

24 hours blah blah....

I have hit everyone up in this thread at least once! GO BULLS!
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #184
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Happy New Year guys. Have some rep. :)
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #185
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

happy new year guys, enjoy the reps!
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #186
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Gotta spread some around
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #187
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well i do like c.j watson and noah
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #188
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I don't see why non Bull's fans care about or enter this thread.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:50 AM   #189
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Really bored and nothing to do.Whent around alot of the nba teams fan forums to looks around.Didnt think i would really bother anyone but i guess i was wrong i got 2 neg reps.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 AM   #190
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Brujesino is a cool dude. Don't neg him, guys.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #191
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I wasn't referring to him specifically as he isn't in here trying to be an ass.

I got negged for my comment actually.

Who cares really, the Bull's are looking good right now (and so are the Bears, lol)....
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #192
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*falls into the thread bleeding*. My reps been shot!
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #193
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Will hit a few of you up with some more.
step_back is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #194
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno

Oh man...don't start that shit again! last time one of our Bulls brothers got the bloody rep bar some fool unleashed a bad novel in this thread.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #195
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
Lol I just repped you bro. Good one
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: