Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 01-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #196
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
well i do like c.j watson and noah
Ill cover you when I can rep again. And I gotta help my bulls brothers first
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #197
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

...I'm at -48, some major you maddetry going on in the NBA forum.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #198
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

I am green again!
I shall celebrate by repping my Bulls brothers

EDIT: I need to "Spread the reputation"... What kind of Bullshit rule is this?
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:33 PM   #199
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I repped you up, DROAC. And thanks guys for hitting me. I tried repping everyone I could but I'm getting that spreading it around crap. Anyone know the exact rules for repping?
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #200
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Repped those I could!
Old 01-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #201
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Couldn't rep you guys as I needed to pass it around some more, and once I passed it around I've given out too much.
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #202
jasonresno
Banned

I'll pass rep around in the mornin' guys.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:06 AM   #203
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll rep asap, i got the 24 thing
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #204
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I will get some more rep out to you guys asap.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #205
ReturnofJPR
Mirotic: Euro MVP '13

ReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this boardReturnofJPR is popular on this board

I'm gonna rep everyone on this page. Got the top half then I ran out!
ReturnofJPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #206
jasonresno
Banned

I'm still on the "you've passed out too much rep" I'll try and hit everyone when I can.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #207
3ball12
I brick open layups

3ball12 has an OK reputation so far

da bulls da bears da hawks
3ball12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #208
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Rep me guys, I'm stuck at the wait thing...

*REMINDER*
13000 votes gets Rose the starting job! I texted from my phone and visited mobile NBA ... I will text tomorrow on friends phones who like bball and school computers again!!!

LETS DO IT BULLS FANS!!! Facebook updates, Twitter updates, Myspace updates, groups, websites, ESPN comments are all ways to spread the word!
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #209
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball12
da bulls da bears da hawks
This is correct. But what baseball team do you root for?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #210
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Repped a few of you. Enjoy.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: