Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #46
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Handed out some more rep, Wonder how long it takes before people start negging us for saying Boozer has fitted into our system and playing well so far.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:20 AM   #47
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Lol, everytime certain posters in the OTC try to make me red I get a rash of green reps telling me I shouldn't be in the red and asking why, lol.

This time I got some pretty big reps I'm almost at two bars.

As soon as that happens it's going to infuriate whoever wants me in the red so he will start making a whole bunch of negs calling me a ******, saying I'm worthless and

It's become a predictable pattern.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #48
Red-Krystal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Red-Krystal has decent reputation

What i need to do for reputation? Im a bulls fan since i know about NBA if that helps..
Red-Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #49
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thanks to everyone who covered for me with reps. Quote me if you want a rep.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #50
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
I'll take some.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #51
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

I will get you back tomorrow brother!
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:04 AM   #52
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Krystal
What i need to do for reputation? Im a bulls fan since i know about NBA if that helps..
Welcome red. Well definately need you in different arguments that we have with the other teams fans.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:21 AM   #53
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Apparently I've been too generous! I'll rep you guys in the mornin
Old 12-19-2010, 12:44 AM   #54
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got back to most people, but couldn't get everyone. For some reason I've only been able to give out 4 reps a day lately, instead of the usual 5. Missed like 1-2 people, but i'll get you tomorrow.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #55
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349

I will get you back tomorrow brother!
I had to "spread it around" and then got hit with the 24 hours thing. I'll hitchu in the mornin'.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:29 PM   #56
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

3 more points to 200 guys! Wanna give me rep?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #57
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's the limit? 5 people a day?
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #58
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Reps!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:59 AM   #59
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Lol, everytime certain posters in the OTC try to make me red I get a rash of green reps telling me I shouldn't be in the red and asking why, lol.

This time I got some pretty big reps I'm almost at two bars.

As soon as that happens it's going to infuriate whoever wants me in the red so he will start making a whole bunch of negs calling me a ******, saying I'm worthless and

It's become a predictable pattern.
There you go, two bars now. Don't say I never gave you anything. ;)
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:15 AM   #60
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We should consider this like a safe house. If people neg you, just come in here and well take care of you and keep each other green
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: