Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #706
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Seriously I can't even believe it went this far. I really hope that some of the people complaining here are doing the same in the Magic, Lakers, and Off the Court rep threads as well because as far as I can tell we do not have any "trolls" like they have repping their teams.

I only rep my fellow REAL Bulls fans. Sorry but that's just the way i'll do my repping. I know we got some gimmick posters on our boards but I don't think we have one troll sho goes around spamming and claiming BS facts on the boards like other fanbases do (the countless laker guys, a guy like Waldus, spudjay, joyner, ashbelly, the countless Beasley guys that I'm sure are just 1 or maybe 2 posters with multiple accounts).....

We are a true fanbase. You can see it in our avatars, our profiles, or the way we truly represent our team. We know where we stand and we love our team and the way its going. We've had painful post MJ years and we have a right to be excited because we have a Championship type caliber team led by a superstar PG. I just think people don't want to believe it and therefore want to just belittle the fanbase. Just jealousy I guess and all because we lucked out in 2008 and landed a possible future H.O.F. PG. Hey 1.7% lol.
We don't have a single real troll in our fanbase here. That's more than most fanbases can say.

So, repped for the truth you're speaking bro.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #707
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,971
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
We don't have a single real troll in our fanbase here. That's more than most fanbases can say.

So, repped for the truth you're speaking bro.
Come on Hfkosho, and JPR, and Juju are trolls.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #708
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose

Come on Hfkosho, and JPR, and Juju are trolls.
I don't think JPR is a troll. I have no idea who Juju is, and HFK is just an intense fan. When I think troll I think of users like: YouCall, Waldus, BeaslyXOXO, Naurudude, KingBeasley08, Ashbelly.

People who instigate arguments for no other reason than having one. I think there's a really clear line that separates a guy like JPR and a guy like Ashbelly.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #709
97 bulls
3-time NBA All-Star
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,882
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
I don't think JPR is a troll. I have no idea who Juju is, and HFK is just an intense fan. When I think troll I think of users like: YouCall, Waldus, BeaslyXOXO, Naurudude, KingBeasley08, Ashbelly.

People who instigate arguments for no other reason than having one. I think there's a really clear line that separates a guy like JPR and a guy like Ashbelly.
Rose was just kidding. None of the guys mentioned are even remotly close to being a troll. I do wish we had a few though, that's why id kinda like to see oj mayo traded to the bulls. Not only is it an upgrade, but it also bring lil oj mayo with it. And im sure he'd stir some controversy. As long as that trade isn't for any of our bigs
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:19 PM   #710
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Rose was just kidding. None of the guys mentioned are even remotly close to being a troll. I do wish we had a few though, that's why id kinda like to see oj mayo traded to the bulls. Not only is it an upgrade, but it also bring lil oj mayo with it. And im sure he'd stir some controversy. As long as that trade isn't for any of our bigs
Ok good I was gonna say haha.

And yeah maybe we could use an ultimate troll, at least that way the hate we'd get was deserved.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #711
Roundball_Rock
Coach Thibs!!!!
 
Roundball_Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

My first appearance in this thread. I need some rep lol.
Roundball_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:34 PM   #712
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
My first appearance in this thread. I need some rep lol.
I'll get you when I can bro.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #713
ZGalifianakis
I hit open layups
 
ZGalifianakis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 167
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Hey you losers im still in GREEN !!!!!!!!


ZGalifianakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #714
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
Hey you losers im still in GREEN !!!!!!!!


Nobody cares, I don't think.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #715
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,476
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
This thread is in a public forum, has existed since November, and is labeled "bulls rep thread". You guys are acting like you uncovered some gigantic hidden operation .

Ive gotten negative rep hits at least 25 times in the last 24 hours and reps from undisputed and step_back erased them all. So if it does any good for you conscience: keep logging into all your Alt accounts and furiously negging us all for 1-5 points. You're wasting your time, looking really sad, and giving us all something to laugh at.
Why is this guy in here targeting you and hk? Is there something in particular that made these guys so emotional?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:50 PM   #716
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Why is this guy in here targeting you and hk? Is there something in particular that made these guys so emotional?
I've been telling him Rose > Rondo since Roses rookie season.

I think he's just butthurt I ended up being right
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:22 PM   #717
SinJackal
Banned
 
SinJackal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 6,873
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Was anyone else annoyed how LeBron and Wade ball hogged PG duties from Rose during the ASG? They wouldn't let my boy do what he do. Made it hard to cheer for the east since Rose was reduced to a catch and shoot player or alley oop scorer. He barely had the ball in his hands.

Hopefully Rose keeps the ball more next time. He should be sharing the spotlight with those guys, not deferring still. imo anyway
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:30 PM   #718
ballup
Mavs of Fantansy Ball
 
ballup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Batz Thread Eh?
Posts: 9,018
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
First of all, I don't neg people. I think we are all entitled to our opinions. And just to show you I sent you positive rep and put you in the ifgreen.
That doesn't change the fact that you insulted me and an entire fanbase. Taking jabs or insulting one person is one thing, but to attack a whole fanbase is straight up disrespectful.

IDC how much rep you guys have. I do care if you guys are exploiting a flawed system. I don't mind if you used this thread to gain back any rep you lost from undeserved negs, but some of you probably have taken it as far as to practically maxing the your rep meter with this thread. If you originally had a max bar, I'd understand, but if you gained one through this thread, that's just wrong. You guys should also watch what you say. Some of the posts that I've read from you guys do not endear well with others, but that is completely normal of all users. Let's be honest, some of you rash on Rondo ever chance you get (just pointing it out, not going to go on a Rondo discussion).

Stop being in denial. There are definitely some Bull trolls in this forum. Your fanbase isn't the goody goody exception. Hfkosho is definitely one and Glide is one I found to be troll-like, but I haven't seen a post from Glide for quite some time so maybe it's different now. I admit, there are some terrible Celtic trolls like KGMVP5 and Durantthebest so don't think I just hate Bulls trolls. That Laker troll Waldus annoys me too.

And Resno, I'm still waiting on your explanation on how I was talking shit.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #719
VishaltotheG
College star
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,739
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

What's with these retard trolls who are negging people here? This is a frigging positive rep thread. If we want negs we would ask for them.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #720
jasonresno
Banned
 
jasonresno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,158
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
That doesn't change the fact that you insulted me and an entire fanbase. Taking jabs or insulting one person is one thing, but to attack a whole fanbase is straight up disrespectful.

IDC how much rep you guys have. I do care if you guys are exploiting a flawed system. I don't mind if you used this thread to gain back any rep you lost from undeserved negs, but some of you probably have taken it as far as to practically maxing the your rep meter with this thread. If you originally had a max bar, I'd understand, but if you gained one through this thread, that's just wrong. You guys should also watch what you say. Some of the posts that I've read from you guys do not endear well with others, but that is completely normal of all users. Let's be honest, some of you rash on Rondo ever chance you get (just pointing it out, not going to go on a Rondo discussion).

Stop being in denial. There are definitely some Bull trolls in this forum. Your fanbase isn't the goody goody exception. Hfkosho is definitely one and Glide is one I found to be troll-like, but I haven't seen a post from Glide for quite some time so maybe it's different now. I admit, there are some terrible Celtic trolls like KGMVP5 and Durantthebest so don't think I just hate Bulls trolls. That Laker troll Waldus annoys me too.

And Resno, I'm still waiting on your explanation on how I was talking shit.
You're in here talking like you matter. Are you an admin? A mod?

No, just some butthurt Celtics fan that other people are sharing rep. And the last time I checked you didn't need to fill out paperwork to positive or negative rep-share with someone. How we choose to do it is up to us.

Get off the soapbox, nobody cares. The fact is if this thread was so bad a mod or admin would have deleted it. It's existed since November, has a billion views and replies, and hasn't been a problem until you found out about it and you didn't like it. Why do you care if we're "exploiting" the rep system? Seriously, what do you lose or gain out of it? We don't neg bomb people here like whoever has been doing it to us. I can't remember the last neg I gave to a non troll.

It's not like we, as part of this thread, really care so much about our rep points. It's easy to come in here and say: "Hey, rep me if you get a chance." It's not something we think about on a moment-to-moment basis. But apparently all of you sad people cannot quit thinking about those Bulls fans that rep-share. Why? Are you threatened? Are we somehow taking away from what you are doing on this forum? No? Exactly.

Take your soapbox over to the Knicks forum. They haven't heard your litany yet and I'm sure they'd be much obliged.

I'm putting you on ignore until you dig the sand out of your crotch. It's getting harder and harder to not neg you because I know, somehow, you'd enjoy it and feel vindicated for it.

Last edited by jasonresno : 02-21-2011 at 08:11 PM.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy