Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-21-2011, 08:44 PM   #721
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
You're in here talking like you matter. Are you an admin? A mod?

No, just some butthurt Celtics fan that other people are sharing rep. And the last time I checked you didn't need to fill out paperwork to positive or negative rep-share with someone. How we choose to do it is up to us.

Get off the soapbox, nobody cares. The fact is if this thread was so bad a mod or admin would have deleted it. It's existed since November, has a billion views and replies, and hasn't been a problem until you found out about it and you didn't like it. Why do you care if we're "exploiting" the rep system? Seriously, what do you lose or gain out of it? We don't neg bomb people here like whoever has been doing it to us. I can't remember the last neg I gave to a non troll.

It's not like we, as part of this thread, really care so much about our rep points. It's easy to come in here and say: "Hey, rep me if you get a chance." It's not something we think about on a moment-to-moment basis. But apparently all of you sad people cannot quit thinking about those Bulls fans that rep-share. Why? Are you threatened? Are we somehow taking away from what you are doing on this forum? No? Exactly.

Take your soapbox over to the Knicks forum. They haven't heard your litany yet and I'm sure they'd be much obliged.

I'm putting you on ignore until you dig the sand out of your crotch. It's getting harder and harder to not neg you because I know, somehow, you'd enjoy it and feel vindicated for it.
I hope you someday decide to be mature and face people instead of childishly ignoring them, especially when they are being reasonable and somewhat polite. If you ever read this someday, I hope you can get something out of this post so you can stop making posts just bash people instead of actually having an intellectual discussion with them.

As I said before, I am idealistic. I like standing up for principles such as fair use and honesty. Although life isn't all pure and sincere, people should still hold some kind of honor code to respect people's intentions like to have a fair forum where people are free to discuss things in a civilized manner. The rep system is to award people with quality input and to beg for reps you don't deserve is dishonorable. The reason why I posted in this thread because someone linked this thread in the OTC subforum so don't feel like I'm targeting your fanbase. I will try to hit up the Knicks one soon to tell them the same thing.

Some of you had good intentions with this thread and please don't take this too far or else everyone will single you out.

Last edited by ballup : 02-21-2011 at 08:48 PM.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #722
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I'm still tripping on the "troll like" comment he made about me.

When did I ever make a troll like comment?

The crazy part is, I don't even neg anyone. Never. But I always get negs for speaking the truth and putting other trolls in their places.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #723
Glide2keva

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Look at this neg attempt someone gave me.

Quote:
Quality posts from a general view should earn you your rep,not because you are a fan of a certain team.

Funny thing is, it didn't hurt.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #724
Glide2keva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballup
I hope you someday decide to be mature and face people instead of childishly ignoring them, especially when they are being reasonable and somewhat polite. If you ever read this someday, I hope you can get something out of this post so you can stop making posts just bash people instead of actually having an intellectual discussion with them.

As I said before, I am idealistic. I like standing up for principles such as fair use and honesty. Although life isn't all pure and sincere, people should still hold some kind of honor code to respect people's intentions like to have a fair forum where people are free to discuss things in a civilized manner. The rep system is to award people with quality input and to beg for reps you don't deserve is dishonorable. The reason why I posted in this thread because someone linked this thread in the OTC subforum so don't feel like I'm targeting your fanbase. I will try to hit up the Knicks one soon to tell them the same thing.

Some of you had good intentions with this thread and please don't take this too far or else everyone will single you out.
Tell all of this to the people who go around negging people just because we are Bulls fans, or Jordan fans, or lebron fans or whomever else people are fans of. That's how you can prove you're being fair.

Oh and can you tell me how I've been troll like?

Last edited by Glide2keva : 02-21-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #725
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Look at this neg attempt someone gave me.

Funny thing is, it didn't hurt.

I got the exact same neg. Seriously 95% of the people with several green bars have them because of their friends, not because of how "great" their posts are.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #726
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Tell all of this to the people who go around negging people just because we are Bulls fans, or Jordan fans, or lebron fans or whomever else people are fans of. That's how you can prove you're being fair.
Care to get me a list of everyone of those people so I can pm them? Frankly, I doubt most of them would listen.

Honesty, I did do some negging around here just because I wanted to send a message. That was wrong on my part and I should have just posted here instead so I accept any incoming negs for that certain action.

And I have seen some comments of yours earlier when I first joined this forum that was bashing players in a somewhat serious manner. I don't feel like tracking them down, but I do remember some of those posts gave me a bad impression on you.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #727
Glide2keva

Quote:
Care to get me a list of everyone of those people so I can pm them? Frankly, I doubt most of them would listen.
I would but I've only heard of one person ever admitting to negging me just on pricipal and that was papaya pete. Others who neg are too cowardly to put their names to it.

Quote:
Honesty, I did do some negging around here just because I wanted to send a message. That was wrong on my part and I should have just posted here instead so I accept any incoming negs for that certain action.
Well, since I don't neg people, it doesn't really matter.

Quote:
And I have seen some comments of yours earlier when I first joined this forum that was bashing players in a somewhat serious manner. I don't feel like tracking them down, but I do remember some of those posts gave me a bad impression on you.

Well, you have to take into context of the battle us Bulls fans are constantly engaged in. People look for any reason to hate on our team. We do have some trolls, but for the most part, we don't even claim them. We had a ton of them when they thought lebron was coming here. Then they became heat fans.

We had Rondo fans constantly bashing Rose, so we would go hard on them back. We have Kobe trolls bashing Jordan, so we go hard on them. Most of my posts are in response to something and not attacking out of the blue.

I don't start threads hardly and I don't make them just bashing players for no reason.
Old 02-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #728
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I got the exact same neg. Seriously 95% of the people with several green bars have them because of their friends, not because of how "great" their posts are.
Same here. I received that neg along with, I kid you not, about 20 others. Most of 'em were for only a few points. So people were obviously using multiple accounts to do it with. And they have the audacity to call us out on the integrity of our reps? It's laughable.

99% of those high rep users only have them because of other friends. We're just honest about it.

And @Ballup, there's nothing idealistic about what you're doing. You're just shoving your nose into a perceived problem to exacerbate and instigate. You aren't going to convince anyone here to stop doing this rep thread because there's nothing with it. We're all friends on the forum and we look out for eachother and we're not going to quit because a few holier-than-thou assholes think they can bully us into it.

And before you go "OHhhh I thought you blocked me!!11" Glide ended up quoting you. So, yeah, you're still blocked.

Last edited by jasonresno : 02-21-2011 at 10:09 PM.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:08 PM   #729
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I would but I've only heard of one person ever admitting to negging me just on pricipal and that was papaya pete. Others who neg are too cowardly to put their names to it.

Well, since I don't neg people, it doesn't really matter.

Well, you have to take into context of the battle us Bulls fans are constantly engaged in. People look for any reason to hate on our team. We do have some trolls, but for the most part, we don't even claim them. We had a ton of them when they thought lebron was coming here. Then they became heat fans.

We had Rondo fans constantly bashing Rose, so we would go hard on them back. We have Kobe trolls bashing Jordan, so we go hard on them. Most of my posts are in response to something and not attacking out of the blue.

I don't start threads hardly and I don't make them just bashing players for no reason.
buddy u are a huge @ss troll. going around bashing players like rondo and durant when the topic has nothing to with rose

outside of ur little bulls base, almost every poster hates you
b-b..bbut im a cool nice guy

and what happened to that DRoseIsDaMan guy. he was as big of a troll as it gets
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #730
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
This message is hidden because KingBeasley08 is on your ignore list.

And that, my friends, is how you handle a troll. Take away their ability to even communicate with you and they are nothing ;).
Old 02-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #731
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKingBeasley08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And that, my friends, is how you handle a troll. Take away their ability to even communicate with you and they are nothing ;).
cool story bro
Old 02-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #732
jasonresno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
This message is hidden because KingBeasley08 is on your ignore list.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #733
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #734
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Frankly, I think these people are jealous. I sincerely believe that the bulls fans on here are the closest fans in this forum. Why don't you guys go to your celtics thread and do the same thing. I guarantee you guys couldn't.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 12:03 AM   #735
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Are these dudes really whining about us fine Bulls fans helping each other out and showing some respect to each other?

You wanna know how I know you spend too much time on teh interwebz?

Don't like it, get the hell out. We'll keep reppin and respectin. Like real fans do. Not give a damn about what others are doing.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: