Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-21-2010, 10:17 AM   #61
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

I still can't rep people
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:27 PM   #62
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I still can't rep people
you gotta have 100 or so posts.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #63
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
We should consider this like a safe house. If people neg you, just come in here and well take care of you and keep each other green

No homo of course.

Last edited by step_back : 02-20-2011 at 04:21 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #64
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Hahaha "We'll take care of you"
What, are we riddled with bullets?
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #65
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

hit me up with some brothers :)
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #66
BullsAj

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Thanks guys.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #67
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

repped a handful of you guys, including Camry by gosh you need them! Methuesala, Kelticforce, And Undisputed Ill rep in 24 hours, damn limit...

Surprisingly Ive stayed out of red, have no idea why, when I go all out against a throng of Laker fans in numerous threads, especially the ones comparing Jordan to Kobe, or how they are going to win infinite titles etc etc...

Great thread idea this one maybe we could start a trend, and try and get as much neg rep? since the bulls love to play in red anyways Jk.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #68
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

and Sin Jackal, you will get a few from me, great posts on the spurs vs Lakers thread, it was a war out there
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #69
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
you gotta have 100 or so posts.

Ah ok. Cheers for the reps guys. :)
nightprowler10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #70
BullsAj

GT: 76'Ers at Bulls: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...45#post5239445

What do you guys think? Rep me if you guys like it. :)
Old 12-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #71
BullsAj

102 Posts, but I still can't rep people
Old 12-21-2010, 08:10 PM   #72
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry

You are!!! I think this is the part of the movie where....

a blurry lens starts to come in to focus and we see the heroic Bulls team forum has been forced to fight on the dangerous ISH main forum. One by one we go into the caves while cowardly Knicks and Celtics insurgents snipe at us from every angle. We are used to laughing at them while they hurl rocks at our tanks of course, but this time they have acquired some more formidable weapons from some butt-hurt Jazz fans. This time they are dangerous...

Rose, Undisputed are in the back, Step Back and Sin Jackal are on each side carrying some serious heavy artillery; The kind of guns that probably weigh a thousand pounds in each hand and require each guy to be wrapped in bullets from the neck down. The team is unusually tense however...the Bulls just won a game last night but the stench of filthy Bulls-haters is repulsive, and the Heat is unbearable.

To make matters worse we have three new guys on the squad; no one really knows who Mac2much, NightProwler, and Red-Krystal are yet, this always makes the team nervous. Getting worse again, Eeeeeebro is shouting and rambling something incoherent about Gilbert ON THE TABLE... ON THE TABLE and giving away our position. Dengness9 grabs his blade and is about to cut Eeeebro's throat when Pharcyde grabs the arm of Deng and says "naw man, not like this." Dengness9 is incredulous but realizes Phar is right. Phuck!

Crystallas and Glide2keva are in charge of strategy and planning our escape routes in case the "Air" support doesn't come. 97 Bulls reminds us that the "Air support" hasn't come to our aid in more than 10 years. The mood is grim at this moment, especially for Crystallas after learning that tamarraw is really a double-agent working for the Lakers.

The thread is so hot, even sweat begins to sweat. At this tense moment Go Getter says in his super-deep Scottie Pippen-like voice "just be coooool guys... just be coooool." JasonResno is chewing on a piece of bark. WTF? How does he do that? The man doesn't even carry a weapon, he is a weapon. But seriously, I have seen dudes chew straws...who the hell chews bark?

Suddenly a barrage of shots pierces the air...bullets fly from every direction pinning our boys down. Undisputed and the Gatling-gun gang rush to the front and unleash a billion rounds per second. Ruh-roh and VishaltotheG are locked in hand-to-hand combat, despite each man being outnumbered 5-to1 they are winning. Damn!

Then a scream is heard over the shots being fired; DRoesOwnsACamry has been hit multiple times in the chest, his rep bar is quickly turning Bulls red. "ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!...I can't make it, go on without me!" Methusala sprints his way through a hailstorm of bullets and sweeps in to carry DRoseO.A.C. on his back. "I would would rather help Lebron eat diseased Gorilla dick than leave one of my Bulls brothers behind in enemy land. Don't worry, I got ya brotha. I got cha."

The battle is brutal and bloody to be sure, but then somewhere in the bedlam of the moment a very tall man man with knee-high Grey socks is shouting shit so crazy it makes Charles Manson seem sane. Holy Shite! It's EpicBeardMan in his Bulls cap! EBM detonates a homemade explosive device and the cowardly non-Bulls fans go running like roaches when the lights come on. The battle is over but everyone is stunned. What the hell just happened here?

DRoseO.A.C. is getting medical attention a few of the guys light up their smokes to calm their nerves. Just as things seem to be getting back to normal EBM can be heard saying to Eeeeebro "come on son, if we hurry home we can eat while Gilbert is still ON THE TABLE!!!!!" ON THE TABLE!!!!! ON THE TABLE!!!!!!

Last edited by KelticForce1349 : 12-21-2010 at 08:14 PM.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:24 PM   #73
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

^ Holy crap...
That deserves a ton of rep
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #74
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
No lol. Like you for instance. We as bulls fans should get you out of the red. I know you get a neg cuz of your feelings about the bulls. This thread should be a safe house to move you back to the green. We need to. Watch each others back so to speak
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #75
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

But I do feel that we should only rep guys that post in the bulls forum on a daily basis.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: