Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #751
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
Haha, someone negged me in this thread and wrote "young and restless". I thought we'd been through this: Your efforts are wasted! It was for a whole 20 pts too, the big guns I guess

Mine adds 14 I recently learned. I think if you round your points to the nearest 100th, then divide that figure by 100, you have your contribution value (points wise)
Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #752
ZGalifianakis
I hit open layups

ZGalifianakis has an OK reputation so far

I just negged you all and there is nothing you can do about it
ZGalifianakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #753
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's nothing we wanna do about it .
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:43 PM   #754
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
I just negged you all and there is nothing you can do about it

Yes there is. Reported.
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 11:14 PM   #755
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I'm done coming to this thread. It has gone to sh*t. I'm getting nothing but neg reps here now.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #756
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Beasley created July 12 and your account created on the 15th......SHOCKER!!!

And please, you "grew up" in the same area, I don't think more bullsh*t has been spewed on these boards. Get the hell outta here and please don't come back as "Beasley3GW's"
that guy is OnceinaDecade whos been around forever

fedrick county u dumb idiot. im a wizards fan. from MD fool
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #757
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back

I grew up playing in the same youth leagues as Luol Deng before he went stateside.

Bit weak to say your just repping him because he's from the same area.
i dont suck on his nuts like OIAD does. i hardly talk about him

Edit: damn without rep, this place is useless
Old 02-24-2011, 06:43 PM   #758
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Finally they removed rep bars. About time. Now post quality is everyone's "rep". I don't know why they removed avatars though.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #759
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
Finally they removed rep bars. About time. Now post quality is everyone's "rep". I don't know why they removed avatars though.
i think jeff said that stuff is coming back tonight
Old 02-24-2011, 06:58 PM   #760
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
They just pulled them to deal with the deadline rush. They'll be back online tonight.

Personally I'd rather just shut rep off.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:01 PM   #761
VishaltotheG
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
i think jeff said that stuff is coming back tonight

I don't want that gay rep system anymore. This thread alone proves that rep does not reflect the quality of a poster.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #762
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
They just pulled them to deal with the deadline rush. They'll be back online tonight.

Personally I'd rather just shut rep off.

Oh. :\

Well, whatever I guess. At least with this thread, I don't really notice or care when I get negged by butthurt fanboys for basic normal posts anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
I don't want that gay rep system anymore. This thread alone proves that rep does not reflect the quality of a poster.

90% of the posters with maxed or near maxed rep prove why it doesn't reflect the quality of the poster. Rep's basically a reflection of your friends, the popularity of your opinions, and in some cases your ability to suck up. It has almost nothing to do with post quality whatsoever. It never did man.

Last edited by SinJackal : 02-24-2011 at 07:41 PM.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #763
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

thanks alot you ****** on the CHicago Rep thread
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:12 AM   #764
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
thanks alot you ****** on the CHicago Rep thread
That's what you get for being a YCC. GTFO of here.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 03:51 PM   #765
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
That's what you get for being a YCC. GTFO of here.

U MAD HOE?
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: