Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 03-04-2011, 09:55 PM   #796
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Don't delete it, keep it in case reps come back, and if/when they do we'll just bump it.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:34 AM   #797
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Means a WHOLE lot IMO but it's not the most important thing....what really matters is loving the red, black, and white.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:05 PM   #798
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08

sorry guys i just been trolling

since there isnt rep anymore, its all good now

Did you really have penis envy over forum rep that badly that you felt you had to troll?

Embarrassing.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:42 AM   #799
Ruh-Roh
Da Bulls.

Ruh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRuh-Roh is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I found a funny gif.

Ruh-Roh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:50 AM   #800
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh
I found a funny gif.

Hahaha
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 04:18 PM   #801
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
Don't delete it, keep it in case reps come back, and if/when they do we'll just bump it.

I too would like to see this thread stick around. Sooner or later these other dudes will get bored and go elsewhere for their trolling. Besides that I still have plans to do a sequel for my Bulls fans against the world thing.

One day...
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:22 PM   #802
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
I too would like to see this thread stick around. Sooner or later these other dudes will get bored and go elsewhere for their trolling. Besides that I still have plans to do a sequel for my Bulls fans against the world thing.

One day...

Great Win for the Bulls tonight! happy to sweep the Heat. It will give our team a huge boost in confidence!
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #803
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back

Great Win for the Bulls tonight! happy to sweep the Heat. It will give our team a huge boost in confidence!

I agree. Obviously I am a very biased Bulls fan but even so, I never would have imagined sweeping the heat this season. Despite whatever may happen in the playoffs this has been a thrilling season for the Bulls family.

I believe the success of this season also sends the message to the FO that it is on them to keep fine-tuning the roster because the core of this team is legit. No more excuses about paying the luxury tax "someday" for a team that can win it all.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #804
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Bulls WIN!

Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #805
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I'm just saying man....I didn't have a choice growing up.

It was Bulls/Bears/Sox/'Hawks or eat dinner from a dog's bowl in the garage.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #806
Rose
The cat's pajamas

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I'm just saying man....I didn't have a choice growing up.

It was Bulls/Bears/Sox/'Hawks or eat dinner from a dog's bowl in the garage.
....I forgot you're a buckeye!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:49 PM   #807
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
....I forgot you're a buckeye!
Lol....I went to Ohio State for my undergrad.

I'm a Buckeye, but I'm Chicago through and through.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:27 PM   #808
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

Looks like we'll be needing this again.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #809
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

They brought reps back?
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #810
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
They brought reps back?
I hope not
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: