Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-23-2010, 01:47 AM   #91
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The official bulls rep thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Show Love...Go Bulls!
Got a heavy neg for this post. I've really made someone angry, lol.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #92
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So did I lol. It said "Partys Over" and dropped be one of my green bars. Someones butthurt.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #93
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I can't rep you right now but I will as soonas I can
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #94
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno
So did I lol. It said "Partys Over" and dropped be one of my green bars. Someones butthurt.
You too jason
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:16 PM   #95
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Lmao, this happened to me as well. What a clown. He's just hating that he can't be a Bulls fan. fughattaboutit.
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #96
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Ha ha! I got you back up to two brother!!!!!

Phuck those losers that rep other teams.
KelticForce1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #97
BullsAj

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
Ha ha! I got you back up to two brother!!!!!

Phuck those losers that rep other teams.

How much rep do you need to get it to level 2? I had about 58 points and those losers negged me down to 40.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #98
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

KelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKelticForce1349 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
How much rep do you need to get it to level 2? I had about 58 points and those losers negged me down to 40.

What's up AJ? I believe it is 100 points per box brother. I am having to wait and "spread some rep around..." before I can get back to most of you guys. I detest that rule.

Last edited by KelticForce1349 : 12-23-2010 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:54 PM   #99
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

I hit the 24 hour limit too.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #100
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here

I am at -57, just a few reps away from being greeeeeeeeeeen!
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #101
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
I am at -57, just a few reps away from being greeeeeeeeeeen!
You'll get there.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #102
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm going to rep some more people here in about an hour. See if I can give out some more bars.

Cool post from KelticForce too.

Quote:

Quote:

It's Knicks fans guys. Might be some Celtics and Lakers fans thrown in there too. They've had rep circles for awhile, and enjoy keeping fans of other teams down. Especially in game threads. Just keep repping eachother here and they'll give up eventually. I used to get accosted with negs constantly until I got some neons. Then it really tapered off and almost everyone gave up trying to red me like they still do to some of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
and Sin Jackal, you will get a few from me, great posts on the spurs vs Lakers thread, it was a war out there

Yeah, Lakers have probably the most trolls of any team right now. Can't really post anything about them without a bunch of people getting mad. Most of my negs still come from them. But I'm a dual fan of Bulls and Spurs. I'm pretty sure Lakers fans ignore the Bulls fans. I get negged from them a lot for being a Spurs fan and telling the truth about LA. :P I think some of the guys here are getting the brunt end of the frustration from Knicks fans, from the high rep Celtics' fans being bullies, and perhaps a certain 76ers fan that's mad about getting smashed by 45 the other day.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #103
BullsAj

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
I'm going to rep some more people here in about an hour. See if I can give out some more bars.
Me First.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #104
BullsAj

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
What's up AJ? I believe it is 100 points per box brother. I am having to wait and "spread some rep around..." before I can get back to most of you guys. I detest that rule.
Nothing much you Keltic? I just got back from shooting hoops at the gym with buds, hbu?
Old 12-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #105
KelticForce1349
Chicago Bulls fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
Nothing much you Keltic? I just got back from shooting hoops at the gym with buds, hbu?

Just enjoying the holidays and representing our Bulls, the way it ought to be. lol. I will rep you as soon as I can....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: