Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Guys, Look at all these great forced perspective photos I took over the years!

www.instantshift.com/2010/08/24/88-brilliant-examples-of-forced-perspective-photography/

Do you like my Manute impression?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #2
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Guys, Look at all these great forced perspective photos I took over the years!

I didn't know you were into photography. Some of those are really cool. Are all those people in the photos in a class with you or something? Repped when I can.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #3
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Guys, Look at all these great forced perspective photos I took over the years!

that one photo with the levitation is blowing my mind. How do you do it?
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here are some other photos I took in Europe

www.golberz.com/2010/03/breathtaking-photos-of-europe.html
Old 11-12-2010, 12:23 AM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And none of these are shopped? Cause the one with the girl jumping over the snow is not making sense. She has no shadow.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Here are some other photos I took in Europe

www.golberz.com/2010/03/breathtaking-photos-of-europe.html

Eye-boner. I didn't know you were into photography... What kind of camera do you use? I'm assuming some kind of digital SLR.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:46 AM   #7
GOheAT
Banned

GOheAT is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Wow nice
GOheAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:48 AM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #9
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

This thread made me think of this ad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPhoaOpOq_k
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:47 AM   #10
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

some looked shopped. what kinda camera did u use?
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:23 AM   #11
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Too much HDR!

9/10 the pics itself is amazing tho,
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:28 PM   #12
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

here are some more photos I took
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/6fNPrZ/justpaste.it/3ky
Old 11-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #13
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

forced perspective is childish.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #14
nolebball
Decent playground baller

nolebball has no real reputation yet.

Gullible ISH posters are gullible
nolebball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #15
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

That Florence photo is pretty cool.

Pretty sure booze didnt take these though.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: