Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation
Default haven't started a drinking thread in a while.. drinking?

budweiser. on my third beer just chillin. im bored and i need to get my buzz..
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:16 PM   #2
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: haven't started a drinking thread in a while.. drinking?

Got a cold. Probably will have a few shots of liquor to mitigate it. Or at least pass out.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #3
beasly15
TEXANS

6 million ways to die- do or die. the jam.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:19 PM   #4
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

drinking this right now
http://www.unibroue.com/en/beers/ephemere_apple/product
by far the best beer i have ever had, and it better be for $10 for a 4 pack.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
drinking this right now

Damn, that sounds good. Haven't encountered it before.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
drinking this right now

You ever try any Victory brewery beer? It's a microbrewery near Philly that my cousin just started working at and they have an award winning pilsner. I tried it and love it.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
You ever try any Victory brewery beer? It's a microbrewery near Philly that my cousin just started working at and they have an award winning pilsner. I tried it and love it.

yeah i have tried alot from them they are a bit to hoppy for me. i am more a fan of wheat beers, i do like the golden monkey though because its 9%. flying fish brewery is great though, its brewed here in jersey. the oktoberfish they have is amazing.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #8
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Water and Ginger Ale mainly for the last couple of months.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #9
beasly15
TEXANS

got a buzz, im cool. just drank!
Old 11-13-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

on my 4th frappucino.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:43 AM   #11
beasly15
TEXANS

must be AA night. good luck..
Old 11-13-2010, 12:46 AM   #12
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Nicely done guys... I'm on my 11th Heiniken and barely buzzed.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:49 AM   #13
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

9 4 Lokos. Call 911 for me. Tell them to hang a left at the 5th cornfield, there's a hoop in back.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:00 AM   #14
beasly15
TEXANS

sorry. 911 is out of my range..

chappelle: "oh, he's still here"
Old 11-13-2010, 06:09 AM   #15
beasly15
TEXANS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJd-eag6n7A

fa sho!

boys aint ready..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: