Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 09-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Alright b*tches.... lets start up some Wolves conversation

Thats right Wolves Fans I'm here and I'm ready to talk about the Minnesota Timberwolves. Current players, trade options, game-talk, and past players.

Lets get this forum up and running. I know you're out there.

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Alright b*tches.... lets start up some Wolves conversation

Bump it until someone replies to one of the threads i posted in.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:00 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Opening Night: October 27th vs. Sacramento

Who's going??? I think I might give it a go.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I've been reading that the SG spot is up for grabs. Its between Corey Brewer, Martell Webster, and Wesley Johnson.

Wesley Johnnson is more of a combo forward like Shawm Marion except with a better jumpshot.

Corey Brewer is alright but he is more of a SF than SG.

Martell Webster would be the right choice at SG. He's a sniper from 3pt range and he can defend.

But, I would like to see Wayne Ellington get a shot.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I've been reading that the SG spot is up for grabs. Its between Corey Brewer, Martell Webster, and Wesley Johnson.

Wesley Johnnson is more of a combo forward like Shawm Marion except with a better jumpshot.

Corey Brewer is alright but he is more of a SF than SG.

Martell Webster would be the right choice at SG. He's a sniper from 3pt range and he can defend.

But, I would like to see Wayne Ellington get a shot.

Johnson played a lot of PF in college, but in the NBA he's absolutely a prototypical SF with his skillset, size, and athleticism.

Brewer played a lot of SG last year because of his ability to defend 2's, and his growing 3-point acumen. I say keep him starting at SG and have Webster and Ellington coming off the pine.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I am there opening night.
JellyBean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Opening Night: October 27th vs. Sacramento

Who's going??? I think I might give it a go.
1-0 wolves.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
SuperCoolBeeeez
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SuperCoolBeeeez has an OK reputation so far

I might have to go to opener. So many new young players to ACTUALLY be excited about! I honestly think we should start out with Brewer or Webster at the 2. Let Wesly start off the bench and work his way in. Starting Corey and bringing Webster and Johnson off the bench sound ****ing awesome to me.

Where do you guys want to see Beasly start? I personally think he should start at the 3, just see how it goes. Not like we don't got room to experiment.
SuperCoolBeeeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:51 PM   #9
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

It's tradition to win the first home game. CMON NOW!
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCoolBeeeez
I might have to go to opener. So many new young players to ACTUALLY be excited about! I honestly think we should start out with Brewer or Webster at the 2. Let Wesly start off the bench and work his way in. Starting Corey and bringing Webster and Johnson off the bench sound ****ing awesome to me.

Where do you guys want to see Beasley start? I personally think he should start at the 3, just see how it goes. Not like we don't got room to experiment.

Yeah. I like Beasly at the 3. Plus after watching a quarter of the game today over in London, the 3 is looking like a nice fit. Plus it is only preseason, so the Lakers are going at half speed, but still I like the 3 for Beasley.

Last edited by JellyBean : 10-04-2010 at 04:53 PM.
JellyBean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #11
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

B-Easy8 is considered somewhat coolB-Easy8 is considered somewhat cool

Being from Australia I didn't get to watch the game today, I only got to see the 2 minutes of highlights on NBA.com. Can anyone tell me how Beasley looked at the 3 both offensively and defensively, how Wes looked and how that big starting 5 did?
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #12
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Definitely an encouraging start to the season from Martell Webster... after all the talk of him being overwhelmed by learning the triangle offense so quickly, he's really come out of the gate not only wanting to be the starting 2 and a leading scorer, but also with the desire to continue his development as a staunch defender.

Old 10-13-2010, 02:15 AM   #13
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

The Wolves are 3-0 in the postseason, baby!!!

Beating three projected playoff teams.

Love with 15+/15+ in less than 30 minutes, Beasley proving he can be a scorer in this league.

I know its only preseason but us Minnesota sports fans need something to be excited about (Twins out of postseason, Vikings 1-3)
Old 10-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #14
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

The preseason actually makes us look like we have a chance to win some games. That's nice.

About Darko and the triangle from the site..

http://fanpeeps.com/-aSE0
Old 10-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #15
04mzwach

Ellington starting...I didn't see this coming, but cool anyhow. We have enough power all around the court and he's a speedy uptempo player with a jump shot. He can do a lot more good than bad, especially against a team like Sac town. It's not like they have a player that is going to cross up Ellington on every play and dunk it in his face. It hurts Corey Brewer's touches though and if you've been around, you know I like Corey Brewer. Damn, I'm so pumped for this game.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: