Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 11-13-2010, 03:37 AM   #1
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I think its time

Time to start Mario Chalmers.

PG - Mario Chalmers
SG - Dwyane Wade
SF - Lebron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Joel Anthony

Mario Chalmers > Carlos Arroyo

Mario is a great defender and knowing him for the past 2 seasons he will create defensive plays that lead to easy transition baskets all day. Aside from that he is a far better shooter than Arroyo.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
ashbelly
NBA sixth man of the year

ashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this boardashbelly has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: I think its time

I agree with you, but he's a streaky shooter though, I read that Joel anthony is not going to start anymore, Big Z and Magloire will be the starting Centers. I think Pittman should get more burn to build his confidence, he can end up being the center we need for many years to come. Forcing bosh to play center is not going to work, he hates it and has stated it before even in raptors days..
ashbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I think its time

I cant see how Chalmers does worse than Arroyo. Not that Arroyo does anything bad, he just doesn't do much good.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: