Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
Nash-tastic
Great college starter

Nash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNash-tastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gift for my girl best friend

So my best friend which is a girl's birthday is coming, I kinda have feelings for her but I don't know what to get for her, I wanna get her something that kinda shows her I have feelings for her? I know asking this question in a forum is kinda sad but I'm pretty desperate
Nash-tastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gift for my girl best friend

jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:27 AM   #3
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

DAMN IT, I was just 1 minute too late to this thread.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:33 AM   #4
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last edited by Manute for Ever! : 11-13-2010 at 05:39 AM.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:45 AM   #5
Eggy
Banned

Eggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryEggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryEggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Buy her a dildo.
Eggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:47 AM   #6
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggy
Buy her a dildo.

Then she won't need Nash-tastic, genius.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:49 AM   #7
Eggy
Banned

Eggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryEggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryEggy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
Then she won't need Nash-tastic, genius.
So?
Eggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

"Suprise!!!!!" an8l
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Send her my way and I'll give her a night she never forgets.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash-tastic
So my best friend which is a girl's birthday is coming, I kinda have feelings for her but I don't know what to get for her, I wanna get her something that kinda shows her I have feelings for her? I know asking this question in a forum is kinda sad but I'm pretty desperate

How long have you known her? How strong are your feelings for her?

Obviously, I wouldn't suggest getting her anything expensive, cuz in the event that she doesn't share the feelings, you just spent a lot of money for the friend zone.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
Dolphin
werewolfdolphin

Dolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation hereDolphin has an incredible reputation here

Don't do something that will put your feelings for her on her mind all night and potentially ruin her bday.

Just saying...this is her day, not both of yours.
Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #12
Whiteness
Banned

Whiteness has no real reputation yet.

ball park pranks?
Whiteness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

a coke and a smile.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
beermonsteroo
Banned

beermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrybeermonsteroo posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash-tastic

Your best friend is the birthday of a girl?

Last edited by beermonsteroo : 11-13-2010 at 03:15 PM.
beermonsteroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:14 PM   #15
blondie
Da Mamba Lives 30/5/5

blondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this boardblondie has one of the lowest reputations on this board

victoria secret giftcard and tell her you'll go shopping with her, then tell her you can help her test it out when she gets hope, just as friends
blondie is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: