Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fairly impressive.

We all have preferences. Some prefer the thin side, some like it a big thicker. But we all should be able to agree, that that's nice.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fairly impressive.

I thought it wasn't hers?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and...she's unpretentious & likes to dress down
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I kinda fell in love with her the first time I saw Wedding Crashers. She's gorgeous. And that is an absolutely breathtaking heiney (I don't know how to spell that, it looks weird though) I wanna be friends with it. I mean that thing is good. Word to Ron Burgundy.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I thought it wasn't hers?
You only use a body double if you feel like teasing the world (Halle Berry) or really ought to (uber-lame Julia Roberts).
Old 11-13-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

I'd put my face in it
50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
I'd put my face in it

i second this notion
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #8
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You only use a body double if you feel like teasing the world (Halle Berry) or really ought to (uber-lame Julia Roberts).
Sooooo that is her?

Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd let her fart in my face.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Some prefer the thin side, some like it a big thicker. But we all should be able to agree, that that's nice.

some make up awkward lies on the internet about not being able to dump a black southern baptist virgin girlfriend in med school.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #11
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

I really don't understand your obsession with me, what I've done to hurt you so much. Whatever though, the level of obsession just proves you have no life.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #12
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef
I'd let her fart in my face.

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Sooooo that is her?

I think so, but I'm not privy to all info. Whoever it is, I love her. Rachel or not Rachel.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

She is even hotter in real life then in any movie. I have gotten to cook for her a couple times when I lived in toronto
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #15
the GIBBET
Banned

the GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this boardthe GIBBET has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
I really don't understand your obsession with me, what I've done to hurt you so much. Whatever though, the level of obsession just proves you have no life.

You got it all wrong, I wasn't takin shots at you, I was just sayin, it was super awkward when you fabricated an entire story about a relationship with a women in real life. Cuz like, you're 30, right, and you kept trying to make up the details as you went in order to save face, you ended up claiming that this girl was a strict Southern Baptist of African descent, living in Boston, going to med school, who had never had sex before and wouldn't have it with you, even though you've been dating since the beginning of summer. ( ) You agreed that all sorts of awkward ways of trying to break it off might be acceptable, but all the logical, obvious ones (that is if the story were actually real) wouldn't work.

It was just one of the more painful exposed lies we've had on this site, is all I'm sayin. It's nothing personal. Don't think I'm beefin or nothin yo. Just pointing out how cringeworthy and super lame is was. Like, it was an utter disgrace that you felt the need to actually make something like that up in order to talk to dudes on the internet about women. And I'm just sayin, since you've always been afraid to post a picture of yourself, we know you're butt ugly and never get laid, so just the two things in combination were kind of funny.

That's all, no harm intended. It's all good.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: