Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-16-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Laron Landry is b*tch made

Quote:
McGlynn said Landry spat at him twice -- once on the extra point that gave the Eagles a 21-0 lead and again with about 4 minutes left in the game.

"He spit in my face, and that really fired us all up," McGlynn said, as detailed by Rich Hofmann in today's Daily News. "We were really looking to put the afterburners on them. It's good to see. We came out and scored 60 points, almost . . . We want to play the game with all the respect in the world. When people come out and disrespect you like that . . . I think there just has to be more respect for the game than that. That's just a terrible thing. We just looked at it as, 'Hey, keep pouring it on them.' "

Landry denied the allegation: "I don't know if they're trying to elevate a problem with no reason. The center, I keep my mouth shut about him."

Quote:
Here are a series of reactions to the pregame incident from both sides:

Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson: “There were some disrespectful things being said, but I am not going to get into it. Sometimes I think these football players take football too seriously and what he said was disrespectful ... The pregame altercation got it going. We came back in the locker room and were ready to go. We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage. I think it helped out a lot and especially because they came into our house and put a good butt whooping on us. We wanted to come in here and return the favor.”

Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin: "There are certain things that you do and certain things that you say and everyone trash talks, but there are just certain things you say and don’t say. Life changing incidents are things you just don’t talk about and he was just running his mouth a little bit too much. I mean he is supposed to be one of the elite players in the league, but there are certain things that cross the line.”

Eagles receiver Jason Avant on Landry: “Well, he is a dirty player and we know that and its one of things where we want to play our hardest and let our play speak for itself. All that extracurricular stuff is high school and I guess trying to create rivalries.”

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...#ixzz15SX1PSfv

And then Landry gets burnt first play of the game

Apparently Laron Landry made reference to DeSean's concussion saying he was going to "put him to sleep". DeAngelo Hall was in on that trashtalk too. Redskins can give a lot of the blame to Landry for that massacre.

Last edited by Posterize246 : 11-16-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Laron Landry is b*tch made

That makes the 90 yard bomb right off the bat even funnier. Landry just can't hang with our recievers. Embarrassing
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
TheSituation

the spitting is wrong but the trash talk of them doing the sleep thing to desean is NOTHING. stop crying. so what they teased you about the concussion. i don't know whats going on in sports anymore where there are so many sensitive lil pansies like Charlie V. take it and play harder sissies.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:17 AM   #4
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Landry sucks haha. He's playing good this year but he's been trash both on and off his entire career.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSituation
take it and play harder sissies.
Uhhh....he did.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
TheSituation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Uhhh....he did.

some of them cried about it tho. we should've never had to hear about it if they didn't cry.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Landry talked trash and D.Jackson responded by burning him.

Quote:
Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson: “We came back in the locker room and were ready to go. We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage"

Vick "I would fight them."

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 PM   #8
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Laron is an idiot. I find it funny though that for a guy who does all the showboating and stuff on the field that nothing was said by Eagles players. That has to be a joke, and I seriously doubt this was just all one-sided shit talking not that I care either way. Obviously it fired up one side and we saw the results.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:17 PM   #9
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Laron is an idiot. I find it funny though that for a guy who does all the showboating and stuff on the field that nothing was said by Eagles players. That has to be a joke, and I seriously doubt this was just all one-sided shit talking not that I care either way. Obviously it fired up one side and we saw the results.
I'm sure it was from both sides. Laron spitting on McGlynn was a ***** move. LL made 2 plays all night, the hit to break up the play to Celek and the tackle on Vick when Vick ran the wrong way. He got beat by DeSean and hell even got beat by Jerome Harrison.

What the hell is going on with guys spitting in players' faces this year?
Old 11-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #10
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSituation
the spitting is wrong but the trash talk of them doing the sleep thing to desean is NOTHING. stop crying. so what they teased you about the concussion. i don't know whats going on in sports anymore where there are so many sensitive lil pansies like Charlie V. take it and play harder sissies.
they did
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Landry talked trash and D.Jackson responded by burning him.

Vick "I would fight them."

i seriously just spit coffee on my monitor.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: