Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default How I wish the Bulls had Iguodala :(

C: Joakim Noah/Kurt Thomas/
PF:Carlos Boozer/Taj Gibson/
SF:Luol Deng/Kyle Korver/
SG:Andre Iguodala/Corey Brewer/
PG: Derrick Rose/CJ Watson/

Shit how much I wish the Bulls can pull a Gasol and trade all their future picks,Keith Bogans,Omer Asik,and James Johnson for Andre Iguodala.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
DRoseOwnsACamry
King of Chicago

DRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation hereDRoseOwnsACamry has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How I wish the Bulls had Iguodala :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls

Shit how much I wish the Bulls can pull a Gasol and trade all their future picks,Keith Bogans,Omer Asik,and James Johnson for Andre Iguodala.
We're not getting Iggy without giving up Luol.
DRoseOwnsACamry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I know but shit Luol is a beast this year. Noah Iggy and Deng would make a great overall defensive team.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #4
BullsAj
Kids at the park dunk on me

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

We couldn't afford it without moving Luol Deng and Iggy is a worst fit for this team then Deng because he needs the ball in his hands and is a poor shooter compared to Deng.

OT: This should be posted in the Bulls forum, Could a moderator move it to the Bulls Forum please?
BullsAj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsAj
We couldn't afford it without moving Luol Deng and Iggy is a worst fit for this team then Deng because he needs the ball in his hands and is a poor shooter compared to Deng.

OT: This should be posted in the Bulls forum, Could a moderator move it to the Bulls Forum please?

I think Iggy would learn his role on the team quick. On the 76ers he is the main guy with the ball so he is forced to put up so many chances. If Thibs can get him to focus on defense and off-ball play then that would be wonderful. Rose Luol and Iggy would be a great 1-2-3 combo.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
BullsAj

BullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected posterBullsAj is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I think Iggy would learn his role on the team quick. On the 76ers he is the main guy with the ball so he is forced to put up so many chances. If Thibs can get him to focus on defense and off-ball play then that would be wonderful. Rose Luol and Iggy would be a great 1-2-3 combo.
Okay, but how would we afford that though?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #7
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Okay, but how would we afford that though?
Il do my calculations brb
Old 11-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #8
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

If we give Ronnie Brewer,James Johnson,Omer Asik, CJ Watson, and picks the salaries match. Now all I need to do is contact the Bulls front office and cross my fingers for the 76ers to accept.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
BullsAj

Quote:
If we give Ronnie Brewer,James Johnson,Omer Asik, CJ Watson, and picks the salaries match. Now all I need to do is contact the Bulls front office and cross my fingers for the 76ers to accept.
Then we lose a lot of depth and that's way too much for Igoudala.

Rose / ____
Iggy / Bogans
Deng / Korver
Boozer / Taj
Noah / Thomas

We need a backup point guard and a better backup center, how will we replace that?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Then we lose a lot of depth and that's way too much for Igoudala.

Rose / ____
Iggy / Bogans
Deng / Korver
Boozer / Taj
Noah / Thomas

We need a backup point guard and a better backup center, how will we replace that?

Sign Flip Murray and Dampier for little.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #11
BullsAj

Quote:
Sign Flip Murray and Dampier for little.
Murray is not good and he is not a point guard and Dampier is not good as well or else he would've been picked up by many teams such as the Heat or the Rockets. There is an injury or something we are not being told about that is suspicious about Dampier or he could just flat out suck now.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #12
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

Quote:
Murray is not good and he is not a point guard and Dampier is not good as well or else he would've been picked up by many teams such as the Heat or the Rockets. There is an injury or something we are not being told about that is suspicious about Dampier or he could just flat out suck now.

They aren't starting. Dampier would be a third string C and Bogans can play PG.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #13
TDPrime2030
Banned

TDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTDPrime2030 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

SMH, you realize the Brewer on your team is named Ronnie and not Corey right?

And if you think about it, Iguodala is basically a rich-mans version of Ronnie Brewer anyways. Both of them are terrific slashers and cutters, but they both lack the ability to shoot the ball from deep. However, Iguodala is the better rebounder, ball-handler, and playmaker which makes him a rich-mans version of Brewer.
TDPrime2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
We're not getting Iggy without giving up Luol.

Sixers dont want Deng. Unless this is a 3 team trade where Deng is going elsewhere.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #15
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Bulls need some shooters. they already have the athletic brewer. Not a good fit imo.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: