Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #151
disel
Great young streetballer

disel is starting to rub some people the wrong waydisel is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Tony Parker files for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies. 2ND Update: Eva files divorce!

She needs a real man with a meaty susage. Not the french frog eating winny.
disel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #152
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation
Default Re: Tony Parker files for divorce. UPDATE Eva denies. 2ND Update: Eva files divorce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalf
She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Whore.

Spousal Support? LMAO!! What an f'ing joke. What is she going to do with spousal support. This woman can make more in a day than most people's yearly salary. What a clown.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:15 PM   #153
Hagbard
Great young streetballer

Hagbard has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyJones
Spousal Support? LMAO!! What an f'ing joke. What is she going to do with spousal support. This woman can make more in a day than most people's yearly salary. What a clown.
She obviously doesn't need the money. She just may have a case that she is legally entitled to it -- which I imagine she sees as her one and only legal avenue by which to pursue something approximating revenge, if she sees herself as the victim in this breakup.

ETA: "Hell hath no fury...etc., etc."
Hagbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #154
sayitaintso
Serious playground baller

sayitaintso has no real reputation yet.

Steve Nash, divorced, check.
Tony Parker, divorced, check.

Who will be the next NBA player to divorce? I guess Tiger Woods thing hitting the NBA really hard.
sayitaintso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #155
Hagbard
Great young streetballer

Hagbard has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayitaintso

Who will be the next NBA player to divorce? I guess Tiger Woods thing hitting the NBA really hard.
Who knew this "sex addiction" thing was so widespread?
Hagbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #156
gilalizard
National High School Star

gilalizard is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalf
She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Whore.

No. Revenge.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #157
Artillery
National High School Star

Artillery has not been impressing people
Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiefan24
is she hot?

Don't know what she looks like now but back when Brent used to play for the Spurs she had that milf thing going for her. But, yeah, Parker can do better than Eva or Erin if we're talking strictly looks here.

Artillery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #158
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Damn Tony, you don't shit where you eat son.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #159
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Isn't Jason Kidd divorced from that nut he's been married to all those years?
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #160
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

There's probably a line in the prenup that says he has to pay up if he's caught cheating.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #161
kabalcage
Local High School Star

kabalcage has decent reputation

Breaking: Steve Nash is now dating Eva Longoria
kabalcage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #162
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM720

The happy Families together.

Looking at these two, he could have just bought Eva some high heels or a chair. That is basically the same chick just a bit taller.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:21 PM   #163
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiefan24
hahaha "Saved By the Baby"

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-17-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #164
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayitaintso

If something like that happened in Golf, imagine what must go on with basketball players
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #165
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalcage
Breaking: Steve Nash is now dating Eva Longoria

Better news flash, Steve Nash's wife just had Tony Parker's baby
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: