Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #16
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: As the Plains Burn: The Corruption of Auburn

No it doesn't. For most schools with sufficient endowments and name brands a period without accreditation will not hurt their graduates. It will hurt small and for profit schools more. An employer is not going to turn an Auburn grad away because SACS takes it away again.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the radio station I listen to here in Dallas while I am working just declared this the biggest story in the history of college football...

the Heisman award presentation is going to be strange this year...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:00 AM   #18
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
the radio station I listen to here in Dallas while I am working just declared this the biggest story in the history of college football...

the Heisman award presentation is going to be strange this year...

which?

The Ticket, ESPN or the Fan?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:07 AM   #19
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
which?

The Ticket, ESPN or the Fan?
Ticket...I know you don't like them but they ran down a list of things that could be bigger and there wasn't much that can compete with this...

IF Auburn plays for a NC it will be viewed as the most tainted championship ever...
Old 11-19-2010, 03:48 AM   #20
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

This is definitely some wild and juicy stuff but this has to go on all over the country. It sucks because it's not like getting paid has anything to do with what the guy does on the field. I wish they'd do away with those whole student athlete thing already, pay these kids. They generate millions of dollars for their universities and train like professional athletes. They should have the option of getting a free education but it shouldn't be mandatory.

Just my two cents.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:59 AM   #21
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
This is definitely some wild and juicy stuff but this has to go on all over the country. It sucks because it's not like getting paid has anything to do with what the guy does on the field. I wish they'd do away with those whole student athlete thing already, pay these kids. They generate millions of dollars for their universities and train like professional athletes. They should have the option of getting a free education but it shouldn't be mandatory.

Just my two cents.
It should be mandatory that they are students imo...if they are going to play for the school...

paying them to play would make it a professional football league, that just isn't an option I don't think...they have the option of skipping school and walking onto the NFL if they want, but it is unlikely they will get taken as seriously...there have been a few successful walk ons...

you are right in that it does happen all over the country though...Cam is far from the first to get paid for college ball...he won't be the last either...

Infact it almost like it so common that Cam's father just thought it was cool to talk about it openly...lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: