Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-06-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people
Default Baron on trading block?

I keep seeing that the Clippers are shopping him. I woulden't mind seeing him go with his lackluster performance with the clippers. Who would you guys be happy to get for him? What do you think people would be willing to give for him? I was thinking maybe Stephen Jackson from the Bobcats hmm...
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Baron on trading block?

The Los Angeles Clippers are exploring whether anyone has interest in trading for point guard Baron Davis. Clippers coach Vinny Del Negro recently criticized Davis’ conditioning, and the Clippers won their first game of the season – a 107-92 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder – with Davis out of lineup because of a swollen left knee. Including this season, Davis has three years and $41.8 million left on his contract. Yahoo

Clipper Darrell, the franchise’s most boisterous fan, went on a brief, partial boycott of the team after the Clippers began the season with four straight losses. He arrived to the Oklahoma City game wearing a sweat suit. After the Clippers took a 53-43 lead into halftime, he changed into his signature half-red, half-blue suit and resumed cheering. “I was having withdrawals,” Clipper Darrell said. “Me without the Clippers is like Jack Nicholson without the Lakers.” Yahoo

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz14XDV3Rt5
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what's the point of trying to trade off a player who has been publicly called out of shape and lack a work ethic? kinda like selling a used car that only runs sometimes.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
what's the point of trying to trade off a player who has been publicly called out of shape and lack a work ethic? kinda like selling a used car that only runs sometimes.

some organizations would be willing to take that risk and try and make him special again, but with the contract being what it is, there is no team willing to go for him.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
some organizations would be willing to take that risk and try and make him special again, but with the contract being what it is, there is no team willing to go for him.
he's a great player, no doubt. it's just that here's all this talk all of a sudden about him getting possibly traded right after the media puts out news of him being out of shape. it's just funny.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:37 AM   #6
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I most surely hope that Davis is on the trading block and that someone bites..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Baron for Livingston and whoevers expiring contract. Done.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
he's a great player, no doubt. it's just that here's all this talk all of a sudden about him getting possibly traded right after the media puts out news of him being out of shape. it's just funny.

He is not a great player anymore. He is a lazy, unmotivated and overpaid athlete. To be honest, even if the Clippers didnt say he was out of shape to the media, he is still untradeable. His contract is killer. At the very least, they were trying to light a fire under his ass to put in a little effort.

They should have strongly and actively tried to trade him this past offseason. I have no idea why they did not.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #9
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Charlotte might take him is kaman on the block too
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

I think that only teams that would take a chance on Boom is the Heat and Bobcats.

The Heat need a PG who can score and push the basketball.

The Bobcats could reunion Boom and Stephen Jackson together.

Other than that I really don't see any other team that could use him.

According to this rumor he could be a Bobcat.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...hebuzzer111210

Last edited by idizzle : 11-13-2010 at 12:04 PM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:45 AM   #11
winningfreak
I brick open layups

I think the Bobcats are happy with Raymond Felton,

Heres a trade idea though:

Clippers send Baron to Miami for Mike Miller and Carlos Arroyo!

Would solve and 3 issue and give us another solid gard.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #12
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningfreak

QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:30 AM   #13
winningfreak
I brick open layups

and why not?
Old 11-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Raymond Felton plays with the Knicks now SMH.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #15
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

wow.. the amount of fail is hilarious..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: