Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #286
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Blake Griffin putting on a dunking CLINIC against Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagbard
Why most people in all lines of work and life are condemned losers. And why those of us who aren't walk all over you, in everything we do.

I won't waste my time defending myself (it's the f****** internet...)

but I will say: you are awesome, you are brilliant, and you are THE SHIT. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently.
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #287
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down INSANE dunks vs Knicks Nov. 20

He reminds me of Mcdyess, Mcdyess jumped higher though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQC5g7yezgs
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #288
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation
Default Re: Mozgov Just Got Dunked On

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer

Almost Vince over Frederick Weiss like.

Video clips of the best dunks are here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/nba-video...#nov20_griffin

---

Stop editing my thread you Joooooooooooooooo

seriously wtf i have never seen anything like these before, ever

1.he's officially became one of my fav players just now
2.i'm going to boycott slam dunk contest from now on if they don't get him in it.
3.is this dude a one in a decade kind of athlete or what, he could go down as one of the two best dunker in the history of the game along side vince, if he keep doing these type of stuff for several season
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #289
Funnyfuka
National High School Star

Funnyfuka is starting to rub some people the wrong way

he s havint two or three "dunk of the year" per game, the guy is from another planet. How the **** does he manage to jump that way.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:54 PM   #290
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he can make his jumpshoots now. once he makes his free throws he'll be unstoppable.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:43 AM   #291
VeeCee15
Great young streetballer

VeeCee15 has not been impressing people

My only concern about Blake Griffin is that he has short alligator arms. His standing reach is only 8'9 whereas another player his height would have a standing reach of 9'1+. It's a shame really..imagine blake +4 inches..would be sick.
VeeCee15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:53 AM   #292
3stat2
Local High School Star

3stat2 is considered somewhat cool3stat2 is considered somewhat cool

Yeah I noticed that. When I first saw his dunks they looked pretty awesome but something made them look a little strange - his wingspan. Compare his dunks to a vintage Carter or Stoudemire, who literally had to bend their elbows and wrists so that they could bring the ball down low enough to be dunked through. Also allows for a bigger wind up and harder throwdown.

That said, I'm really just nitpicking. Even despite his wingspan, this guy has a case for the best dunker in the league already after just a handful of games
3stat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #293
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A motivated, in-shape Charles Barkley?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:42 AM   #294
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
A motivated, in-shape Charles Barkley?

He should save his knees for a long career...dunking constantly and landing on your knees awkwardly does not help his cause..

saying that he's an awesome player...powerfull and talented...The clips have positions in check...im not sold on bledsoe but if he can turn into a serious PG...well thats it...the clips can be contenders like the thunder...DOWN THE LINE THAT IS
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #295
MastahX
I eat dead people

MastahX has decent reputation

Blake is a shoe in for ROY
MastahX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:51 PM   #296
bestplanets
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bestplanets has an OK reputation so far

Is www.superiorsneakers.com is legit site for shoes shopping?
bestplanets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #297
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
He reminds me of Mcdyess, Mcdyess jumped higher though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQC5g7yezgs

MicyD didn't have the explosion, power, creativity or handle of the BG. But the mucle and height is similiar.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #298
nbacardDOTnet
Ubuntu !! V18 !!

nbacardDOTnet has an OK reputation so far

Shawn Kemp

Blake Griffin

nbacardDOTnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #299
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Griffin is a BEAST
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #300
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

His dunks are fantastic near all those defenders, but anyone here thinking all the high flying dunks lately puts him at riskier position to getting injury such as when landing bad? Is it wise too do alot with many defenders near you?
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: