Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I can't believe Marvin Lewis still has a job

Brad Childress and Wade Phillips were held accountable for their teams' poor play, but Marvin, or NOONE ELSE in the Bengals organization has been relieved of their duties after what happened Sunday??

8 years, a losing record, and 2 playoff appearances, and he still has a job. I can't believe that this is tolerated. Or maybe I can.

Of course, under Mike Brown, who has consistently underminded Lewis, noone will ever really have a chance until he hires a GM.

Have fun watching this team on Thanksgiving.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #2
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I can't believe Marvin Lewis still has a job

At least your not the Bills, oh wait..

But seriously, I do feel for Bengals fans. Mike Brown just does a terrible job as GM/Owner and it's really not entirely Marvin Lewis's fault for having to coach such a horseshit side. Is there talent? Yes, some, but Brown has neglected certain areas of the team which could have been upgraded through the draft.

Also, OchoCinco looks done, which is a shame because I just bought his jersey a few weeks back.

Lewis has gotta be gone at the end of the season, no way Brown would think about keeping him. Who would be some candidates for the job?

Last edited by takeittothehoop : 11-23-2010 at 08:30 AM.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Noone legitimate will want to coach this under, under the present working conditions.

I want Ocho gone. I'm tired of his act. I thank him for his time, but he's become a sideshow, and anyone part of this long term losing needs to go.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

The only rational explanation for his continued employment is that Lewis has pictures of Mike Brown with either a live boy or a dead girl.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:25 PM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Marvin Lewis likely fired, also leaving may be Palmer/Ocho/Owens/Benson

Owens will be gone and Benson is also a free agent. The team holds a club option on Ochocinco so it's likely he could be gone too. Palmer though? He's got a lotta money coming to him and he's signed through 2014, so I don't know what they'll do about that. Also the team owes Ocho 3.5 mil if they don't exercise the option.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: