Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 PM   #1
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Default Hornets unhealthy roster...

Bobby Jackson is questionable for Fridays game against the Bulls after a rib injury he acquired in the game against the Raptors. I hate to be pessimistic but I don't think the Hornets will win many games with this current unhealthy roster. It's sad because these guys were fun to watch at the beginning of the season.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:47 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

just like the Rockets last season... but Hornets have a healthy Paul... that's key!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:57 AM   #3
P-Forty21

the good news is that david west is back...his 1st game back he got 19/11 in a loss to the spurs...hopefully when cp3 comes back u guys and win more games and make the playoffs
Old 01-20-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
JMEWLS

whens CP3 ment too be back?
Anyway david west is back and looks too be in good form, once CP3 comes back you could maybe make a run for a playoff spot. I know it would be hard, but have faith
Old 01-20-2007, 11:48 PM   #5
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
whens CP3 ment too be back?
Anyway david west is back and looks too be in good form, once CP3 comes back you could maybe make a run for a playoff spot. I know it would be hard, but have faith

All I know is he won't be back before February. Probably about another 2 weeks away. David West looks good in his return.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:09 PM   #6
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Maybe the silver lining to all these injuries is that the Hornets get a high draft pick and get another great player to go with CP3 and dominate the league for year to come.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #7
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Maybe the silver lining to all these injuries is that the Hornets get a high draft pick and get another great player to go with CP3 and dominate the league for year to come.

After that horrific 18-64 season, everyone predicted it would take 2-3 years to rebuild this team. Next season will be year 3. Another nice draft pick could help a lot.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:43 PM   #8
yobore
Good college starter

Scott says Paul will return probably early Feb. He also said Paul wanted to play in January and he hasn't ruled that out.

As far as getting a high lottery pick it looks like that's not going to happen. They still have a shot of playoffs but if not they will end up 9th or 10th.

I'm in the minority who thinks they are going to playoffs. With Chandler and Butler and Pargo playing so well towards the end of all the mess and West and Paul back I think they still have a pretty good chance.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: