Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-24-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Asante and Deion got beef! -primetime- where you at!

Quote:
Asante Samuel leads the NFL with seven interceptions, is having perhaps one of his best seasons, but that apparently isn't enough in the eyes of Deion Sanders.

Asked recently on NFL Network to give his opinion on the Eagles cornerback, Sanders said that Samuel was the best off-cornerback in the game.

Apparently, that wasn't enough of a compliment in Samuel's eyes. Samuel wants to be considered the best corner in the game.

Wednesday morning, Samuel tweeted this: "@DeionSanders is the biggest hater in the world. He ain't no real FL boy he is a fake. FL boys keep it real. Men lie women lie numbers don't."

Asked for a comment on Sanders, Samuel said, "He's a hater. Write that."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/i...#ixzz16E1wwPki

Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #2
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Asante and Deion got beef! -primetime- where you at!

@ Asante for pulling the "men lie, women lie, numbers don't" line
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Asante Samuel is barking up the wrong tree. Deion Sanders is in fact keeping it real. I hope Deion doesnt find some geek to put together a video of Asante Samuel covering. Deion Sanders could ETHER Asante if he wants too. Not sure if he will actually do it. Should be funny to see his response atleast I hope Deion bites back.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Asante Samuel is barking up the wrong tree. Deion Sanders is in fact keeping it real. I hope Deion doesnt find some geek to put together a video of Asante Samuel covering. Deion Sanders could ETHER Asante if he wants too. Not sure if he will actually do it. Should be funny to see his response atleast I hope Deion bites back.
hater in the building
Old 11-24-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
hater in the building

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW_PMV-wURU
Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Rediroc goes hard. Went crazy on that swag it out remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Gv-tUES8A

^ just ordered that mixtape
Old 11-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #7
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

I just watched Deion give Asante some more credit..

He called asante the best "OFF" corner there is....

I dont know if that is a slight in the world of Corners but it seemed like Deion offered up more props than what he had previously been giving...

PS... I actually thought asante was mad over what deion said in last week's show.... lol..

he gave Samuel less credit last week...

Deion is the ultimate corner, so there is no question there... but I agree with Asante that Deion is a chump and hater..

he is phony as sh*t still on that too legit too quit Hammer BS.. lol

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 11-24-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't have NFL Network...

okay, could someone please explain to me what Deion ment by "OFF" CB please?...might be more obvious in words then in writing...

like Asante doesn't mash at the line, he plays "off"???
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #9
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

completely IMPOSSIBLE for Deion to have any hatred or jealousy toward Asante btw...I am sure if he was trying to down grade Asante it was in an attempt to make his show more interesting...

When Keyshawn or Cris hate on Owens that is obvious...Deion hating on Asante?...not possible, lol...he was in a whole different league...

and I LOVE Asante btw...probalby my favorite Eagle ever other than Randall...

on my Madden Ultimate Team Asante is one of my CBs (2007 Pats version though, no Eagles allowed, lol)

Old 11-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

How is Asante your favorite Eagle outside of Randall? Because he intercepts passes? Curious.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #11
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
How is Asante your favorite Eagle outside of Randall? Because he intercepts passes? Curious.
I loved him in NE, I just love playmaking DBs period...love Ed Reed, love ball hawks in general...(maybe Nate Allen in the future)

there is nothing more exciting in the NFL than watching a pick-6...maybe a punt or kick return taken all the way to the house, that is it...

that's why Deion is my favorite ever, he was just the most exciting to watch IMO...he was fun as f*ck...

someone like Nnamdi might be better than Asante, but Nnamdi is a complete bore to watch, he is never even on the screen...

it always puzzles me when people talk about how much they love Nnamdi who aren't Raiders fans...how can you love a player you can't watch?...makes no sense...
Old 11-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #12
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

I suppose technically my favorite Eagle ever is Owens...lol...although I HATED him then
Old 11-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #13
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I find it way more interesting to never see a corner on the screen like Nmandi because you know he's shutting down that side of the field and the QB knows to not even waste his time looking over there.

Asanta is second tier. He makes big plays because he allows it. Cover corners don't allow plays. That is much more impressive and interesting to me.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #14
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I find it way more interesting to never see a corner on the screen like Nmandi because you know he's shutting down that side of the field and the QB knows to not even waste his time looking over there.

Asanta is second tier. He makes big plays because he allows it. Cover corners don't allow plays. That is much more impressive and interesting to me.
Deion had COUNTLESS games where the QB refused to look his direction...("he takes away 1/3 of the feild")...

and it PISSED ME OFF...

thankfully for Deion fans he played punt return and WR as well...

yeah, it is interesting that Nnamdi takes away his man...it just isn't fun to watch
Old 11-24-2010, 11:39 PM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
"I would take that as an insult," Samuel said. "I would rather you tell me I'm not the best, or I'm the best. Anybody else pick a ball off or do some good things, he'd got something good to say."

"If I'm not getting the ball caught on me, 'off' or 'on,' what difference des it make?" Samuel asked.

Sanders responded to Samuel via Twitter late this afternoon.

"I just heard what A. Samuel said. 1st I like this kid and said he is the best off corner in the game. How is that hate?"

The Eagles are on the NFL Network next Thursday night so this could continue to get more interesting. Think Samuel will sit with Sanders for an interview for the pregame show?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: