Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
poido123
Lifetime Bulls fan

Default Thoughts on Al-Farouq aminu and Austin Daye moving forward??

Both these players are capable fantasy players, Aminu looks good, however like austin daye both of them are getting the odd game off...Do you guys think that these guys will eventually play each game with solid minutes? or are they going to be in and out of the rotation...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Default Re: Thoughts on Al-Farouq aminu and Austin Daye moving forward??

Daye is worthless until Kuester is fired or injuries occur to CV, Maxiell, Prince etc. just too many bodies for Daye to even get burn as of now.

Aminu is very worthy if he keeps starting and getting starter's minutes. Pretty sure he's averaging like 14 ppg 5+ rpg 1.6 threes 1.6 steals on 49/79%s
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

Default Re: Thoughts on Al-Farouq aminu and Austin Daye moving forward??

Hard to know what Kuester will do with Daye, maybe it depends on how quickly DET falls out of the playoff race, but the rotation there is just too deep to feel confident about.
My guess is that LAC continues to struggle and moves into youth mode, and Aminu is playing very well with his mins.
I like Daye's fantasy game more, but I expect Aminu to hold more value because of the opportunity.
Boy, if LAC dealt Baron for an expiring contract and gave the rest of their season to developing guys for next year, they could be Bledsoe, EGordon, Aminu, Griffin and Kaman next year, reminds me a lot of OKC with that kind of talent and youth.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: