Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
bullsfan831
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bullsfan831 has an OK reputation so far
Default Starbury

How many of you guys have Starbury 1's? Im wearing them right now i have the white and navy blue outline.
bullsfan831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 07:25 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Where'd you get them:?

What do they feel like?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:18 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

you can get them at steveandbarry.com
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 AM   #4
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I like the black ones with orange and blue trim. nowhere around here sells them. how comfortable are they? in a game, not just wearing them around the block.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 11:30 AM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I work at a Steve & Barry's and we've got a bunch of them. I get a nice discount too. I should buy a pair.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:34 PM   #6
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

I have a pair of Starbury's and hate them. The toe part sticks up on one side, and bends in on the other. One tougne sticks up, and the other one stays down.

I love Steve and Barrys though. I went to buy the shoes and found jeans for $7, coats for $6. Its great.
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah they do sell a lot of clothes for a very nice price and the 30% discount I get is great.
Old 12-08-2006, 01:13 AM   #8
MurderousSpartan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MurderousSpartan has an OK reputation so far

i brought a pair. they feel alright when u walk around in them. but they suck in a game. the only way i see marbury playing in them is if they were designed especialy for his feet. or his pair has hidden air bubbles that dont come in the 15 dollar verison. someone told me they fall apart in the rain.
they took away from my vertical, made me slower, and started to actually hurt my feet towards the end of the day. i plan on taking them back..i'll be damned if marbury rips me off like this..the only good that came out of them is i was still able to beat my friend one on one in them. i have the ultimate bragging rights with him now.."i beat you in starburys" its worst then getting slammed on
MurderousSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:42 AM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

lol... I don't think I'll get a pair. They do look kind of bad. I was looking at them at work.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: