Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation
Lightbulb I remember someone predicting that we were gonna be a playoffs team this year

Oh yeah, because it was me! Boo yah! I'm the only one who kept the faith!
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
keantona
I hit open 5-footers

keantona has decent reputation
Default Re: I remember someone predicting that we were gonna be a playoffs team this year

We won't.
keantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I remember someone predicting that we were gonna be a playoffs team this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Oh yeah, because it was me! Boo yah! I'm the only one who kept the faith!

Faith of what? To never have a hope of winning anything substantial? To continue in being mediocre for the forseeable future?

Some of us want more.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #4
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I said this in last night's GT, but I really think we were underrating how bad the rest of the eastern conference is this year.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #5
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Don't feed.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 12:02 PM   #6
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

I dont think lilbeastnani started out as a troll.. I think he honestly just posted his own opinions but since they were so stupid, he was ridiculed. And from there he just went on to trolling because he got his feeling hurt
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #7
Ikill
i be killah swag

Ikill has decent reputation

Why do you want to make the playoffs would it not be better to get the 1st pick
Ikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 01:54 PM   #8
Doko
High School Starter

Doko has decent reputation

Me and bokes predicted this too to be fair
Doko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #9
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
I said this in last night's GT, but I really think we were underrating how bad the rest of the eastern conference is this year.

And that's what worries me. We can't afford to not have at least a top 5 pick this year.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #10
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
And that's what worries me. We can't afford to not have at least a top 5 pick this year.

I think that is is even more dire than that. I absolutely believe that barring a significant acquisition via trade that we can't afford not to get a top 3 pick, IMO we need one of Irving, Barnes or Jones.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 05:06 PM   #11
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
I think that is is even more dire than that. I absolutely believe that barring a significant acquisition via trade that we can't afford not to get a top 3 pick, IMO we need one of Irving, Barnes or Jones.

But why be great in the coming years when you can be great... even LATER?
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #12
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
But why be great in the coming years when you can be great... even LATER?

Eh?
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:45 AM   #13
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doko
Me and bokes predicted this too to be fair
I don't recall that. I don't remember my exact prediction for wins, but I said something like early to mid 20's. What I did say though is that if a ton of things go the right way then I could see us getting 35-39 wins which could be a playoff spot in the east. I'm still hoping it doesn't happen though.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk

Yeah I know what you mean. Looking around the league though I'm just not sure how likely that is. If we don't get one of those three, then I might be inclined to look at our draft as a failure. As of right now nbadraft.net has us picking 8th and taking Montiejunas.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #15
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sometimes it's not a bad thing that you still see thread titles despite the "ignore" list.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: