Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 AM   #166
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

Quote:
Nearly two months since he pulled his back muscle during the Knicks’ first-round ouster by the Celtics, Amar’e Stoudemire said he still hasn’t recovered 100 percent and is still doing rehab

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicks...#ixzz1PQpyz49E

his back is still hurting, hope he can get back to 100% before training camp
bluechox2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #167
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sure he will be ok.

Ciara needs to tone it down a little with our 100 mil investment.

Sorry Stat had to post........

Last edited by knickscity : 06-16-2011 at 09:54 AM.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #168
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I'm sure he will be ok.

Ciara needs to tone it down a little with our 100 mil investment.

Sorry Stat had to post........

Old 06-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #169
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I say hottttt daaaaaaammnnnnnnn lol

That dress looks painted on.

On a more serious note,I took off work yesterday and was watching Mike an Mike and Firstake. Amare was on both and I was encouraged to hear him say he's been pretty much pushing for management to bring in some front court defensive help.He also said when asked can D'Antoni can get it done with his style of play,"I think he can but only if we start focusing on defense." He went on to basically say we need to implement a defensive strategy and it needs to be our focus this offseason in not only who we get draft wise and free agent wise but in practice.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:04 PM   #170
bluechox2
#knickstape

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I say hottttt daaaaaaammnnnnnnn lol

That dress looks painted on.

On a more serious note,I took off work yesterday and was watching Mike an Mike and Firstake. Amare was on both and I was encouraged to hear him say he's been pretty much pushing for management to bring in some front court defensive help.He also said when asked can D'Antoni can get it done with his style of play,"I think he can but only if we start focusing on defense." He went on to basically say we need to implement a defensive strategy and it needs to be our focus this offseason in not only who we get draft wise and free agent wise but in practice.
sounds good from amare, hope he can be a strong voice
Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #171
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that dress FTW!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #172
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So Amar'e has re-upped his deal with Nike.

Here are some pics of his kicks......

The colorway isn't in the exact Knicks scheme, looks more like the Pistons.

I like the goggles in the back.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #173
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Im not diggin that black camo lookin part.Everything else seems cool. Knickscity,you have a great eye cuz it took me like 3 times to notice those goggles.I was like "WTF is he talkin about?"
Old 07-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #174
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Im not diggin that black camo lookin part.Everything else seems cool. Knickscity,you have a great eye cuz it took me like 3 times to notice those goggles.I was like "WTF is he talkin about?"
I see detail, force of habit.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #175
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Amareisreal Amar'e Stoudemire
Europe teams are calling, I think I'm going 2 stay here in the states. My loyalty is with the State of New York an the NYK's. Who's with me?
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #176
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Man it feels so strange to not talk about the NBA much......

Amar'e LA training

Not alot there, but glad to see Amar'e taking his ownership as team captain seriously.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #177
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Did you notice the article said he brought his baby momma to the ESPY's. SMH I immediately thought of Ciara and that dress lol
Old 08-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #178
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

There's no locker room time being logged right now, so Stoudemire is avoiding the ribbings that his teammates would almost certainly dole out as a result of his, um, eclectic taste. They'll get their chance soon, though, as Stoudemire is in the process of planning the unofficial Knicks training camp that will take place at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., in September.

"As soon as I get cleared [medically], as soon as my back gets strong, I'm going to call all the guys and structure a training camp," he said. "I'll have them all meet at IMG, put them all in apartments, feed them breakfast and lunch -- they're on their own for dinner.

"My guys are waiting on me. They're texting me all the time, saying, 'When are we going to work out?' But I'm still kind of in neutral right now with the back injury."

Amar'e news

This is what leadership is about.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #179
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm really worried about Amare's back.

Say what you want but this isn't regular back injury. It's something serious if he still hasn't recover.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:18 AM   #180
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

He can't get treatment for his back is the main issue.

If he had access to the team's facilities and doctors, he'd most likely be healed by now.

I'm sure he can't just go anywhere with an uninsured deal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: