Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #196
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
if we can get a pg who can do a pnr, we'd be golden and it would solve half of amares missed shots

Is he forcing it and taking bad shots? Absolutely but it's also because we have a PG who refuses to penetrate. It's like you almost have to force him to drive the basketball. Growing up playing PG in NYC, I've never seen a PG who doesn't want the ball in their hands...not a good one at least. All this dude wasnt to do is catch and shoot. You're wearing out Melo when you tell him not only does he have to do the scoring, he has to facilitate the offense and bring up the ball too.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #197
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have defended this dude for far too long........

No pg, bulked up, sharing space with Chandler, all the usual excuses.

Fuck this shit.

This is not a one game reaction, but it has officially hit my boiling point.

What hell was Stoudemire doing at the end of the game tonite?

Melo was clearly mad, Chandler was pissed walking off the floor, and this bish "beast" fondling Steve Nash's nuts after the game?

Seriously?

Laughing it up with Steve Nash while you have been playing like total shit the whole year?

WTF could you possibly be smiling and talking about?

Chandler got 17 boards, and had to guard the opponents pg.

Melo got 11 boards with one damn hand, and had to pass and defend.

Why the fuck won't Stat guard him, he played with him his whole career?

I can't see any reason I can root for this bitch anymore.

I would personally welcome any and all trades at this point.

As far as I'm concern, he is not a New York Knick.

It will take alot for me to credit this dude for anything anymore.

Kick rocks and get the hell off the team.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #198
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I have defended this dude for far too long........

No pg, bulked up, sharing space with Chandler, all the usual excuses.

Fuck this shit.

This is not a one game reaction, but it has officially hit my boiling point.

What hell was Stoudemire doing at the end of the game tonite?

Melo was clearly mad, Chandler was pissed walking off the floor, and this bish "beast" fondling Steve Nash's nuts after the game?

Seriously?

Laughing it up with Steve Nash while you have been playing like total shit the whole year?

WTF could you possibly be smiling and talking about?

Chandler got 17 boards, and had to guard the opponents pg.

Melo got 11 boards with one damn hand, and had to pass and defend.

Why the fuck won't Stat guard him, he played with him his whole career?

I can't see any reason I can root for this bitch anymore.

I would personally welcome any and all trades at this point.

As far as I'm concern, he is not a New York Knick.

It will take alot for me to credit this dude for anything anymore.

Kick rocks and get the hell off the team.
What the hell happened? I missed the game.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #199
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
What the hell happened? I missed the game.
He talked to Steve Nash after the game.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:56 AM   #200
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

we need to trade him before anyone else realize amare cant play without a pg
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #201
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
we need to trade him before anyone else realize amare cant play without a pg
He played with one tonite, and for his pg tonite.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #202
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

predict amare's stats when he returns to play with lin
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #203
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
predict amare's stats when he returns to play with lin
I'm sure he will be efficient whatever he does.

Can't just put a number on it, primarily because I would expect teams to be focused on taking away the pnr.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:39 AM   #204
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know man.I hate to say it,but I might be ready to give up on Amare too. I'm not as concerned about his scoring numbers being down. I'm worried about the fact that he's getting blocked easily by guys like Sheldon Williams. He has no lift anymore. Amare, without athleticism is like a Kurt Thomas. That Amare and Chandler for Dwight trade is looking awfully good right about now.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #205
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I don't know man.I hate to say it,but I might be ready to give up on Amare too. I'm not as concerned about his scoring numbers being down. I'm worried about the fact that he's getting blocked easily by guys like Sheldon Williams. He has no lift anymore. Amare, without athleticism is like a Kurt Thomas. That Amare and Chandler for Dwight trade is looking awfully good right about now.
I already gave up on him. His defense is so bad that it's funny and he never looked worse on offense.

Let's trade him while we still can.

I want whole team to play defense and there's space for one player not to play it (Melo) but not for two.
And Melo is the GOAT defender compared to Amare.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #206
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AMARE TRADE SCENARIOS

Most of them are probably unrealistic but I just want to ask you if you would do these trades:

Trade 1:
Ray Allen + Brandon Bass + Greg Stiensma for Amare Stoudemire + Jerome Jordan
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6n66rpv

Trade 2:
Pau Gasol for Amare Stoudemire
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=4odd7dq

Trade 3:
Elton Brand + Jodie Meeks for Amare Stoudemire
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ehoet3

Trade 4:
Kevin Martin + Luis Scola for Amare Stoudemire
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7vs9562

Trade 5:
Chris Kaman + Trevor Ariza for Amare Stoudemire
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8a5nxmo

Trade 6:
Anderson Varejao + Ramon Sessions for Amare Stoudemire
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84z9ns2

I'll say it again. Those trades might be unrealistic,I just had some time off so I decided to play with ESPN Trade Machine.

Would you do any of those 6 trades ? Do you think other teams would accept the deal ?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #207
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No thanks to any of those. We'll just ride out Stoudemire, and see how he does with a new coach.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #208
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Yeah, Amar'e's never played well for D'antoni.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:54 PM   #209
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Yeah, Amar'e's never played well for D'antoni.

Never said he didn't, but D'Antoni has no clue on how to coach Amare and Melo.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #210
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
No thanks to any of those. We'll just ride out Stoudemire, and see how he does with a new coach.
As much as I hate D'Antoni I don't think he's responsible for Amare getting blocked by 10x smaller guys every game and airballing mid range jumpshots (he had 2 airballs against the Mavs).

D'Antoni was his coach for the most of his career and he was a beast. Right now he's playing like a scrub.

We might blame D'Antoni for Amare's lack of defense but I simply gave up on that. I don't think even Tom Thibodeau could help him,he's a lost cause.

If you decide to wait for a new coach and Amare still sucks with him then it might be too late to trade him and we would have a scrub earning superstar money for the next 3 years.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: