Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

It probably helps MD out when you have someone on the floor to make the other players more accountable.
STAT is our franchise player now and everyone else will follow suit. Me likey!!!
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He played a great game today! His rebounds were fantastic.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:28 PM   #18
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He had some very well timed offensive rebounds, just like Landry.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #19
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just plain Beast Mode!!!

He is going to smash the 30 point record.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One thing became apparent to me this year.Amare is better than Bosh! I wanted Bosh here over Amare but I've come to the realization that Bosh is just to nice and gentle of a guy.Not to say Amare is a jerk,because he's really not.The guy is a class act off the court and seems tailor made for the NY media.However,when he gets on the court,the beast comes outta him.Im not sure Bosh has a beast in him.He has a higher skill set than Amare but he doesnt have that NY toughness in him.That fire that says even when my shot is a lil off,I can get 30 because I'm gonna take you down low and abuse you like Ike did Tina.I wasnt sure Melo had that @ first too,until that series against the LAkers where he locked down Kobe and had angry breakup sex to Kobe's defense on him lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #21
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i just love his energy, and he throws down some ferocious dunks. When hes on the floor, theres just a different energy between the 5 guys. Its like "alright, i got ur back."
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #22
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
i just love his energy, and he throws down some ferocious dunks. When hes on the floor, theres just a different energy between the 5 guys. Its like "alright, i got ur back."
I waz thinking more like, "get your shit together, I'm here now."

Stat has shown he is a leader, and he backs it upbwith his play.

But he will roast yo ass if u suckin out there.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:01 PM   #23
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He's exceeding my expectations. I said before the season that I hoped for a record around .500 and a 25/10/2 season from Stat, but the way he's getting his 26/9/2 is really impressive and I'm thrilled with the 18-12 record. This is the best I've seen Amare play. I was skeptical about the signing after we didn't get Lebron, but it looks great to me right now.

Amare is a legit MVP candidate. I'd like him to become less turnover prone, but a small complaint, and he's even been more active defensively than I expected. He has his flaws defensively, there's no question about it, but he's really blocking and contesting a lot of shots.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:39 AM   #24
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

amare grate man i happy to have of him to nicks
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #25
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

amare is making everyone on this team accountable, and the players are following his lead now, lakers will be a tough matchup with the way our defense is, kobe will light us up, we gota have good ball movement and amare has to take charge in this one
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #26
NeonSpider
Can barely lace up my sneakers

NeonSpider has an OK reputation so far
Thumbs up Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

Hey y'all check out this Amar'e Stoudemire Cartoon!!

NeonSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #27
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Caught STAT on David Letterman last night. He's funny as hell I think Dave was trying to get him to talk about Melo when he asked him who his friends in the NBA were. Amare played it cool and said "I have alot of friends in the NBA".

Amare still in the 800,000 mark (30,000 less than KG) on the All-Star voting ballot. We have to get his numbers up.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #28
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

My bad for the last post. STAT is in the lead to be the starter in the All-Star game;

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP4f9e...9de685d0a.html
Old 01-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #29
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

Can Amare please increase his rebounding to above 10 a game? That is one of my gripes about Amare. Rebounding.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #30
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Only 1 board shy, not that big of a deal.

Now him being scared to defend when in foul trouble is a bigger issue.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: