Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #31
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Wade always destroys great team defenses when motivated there is nothing stopping him from scoring.

dude stop posting on this site
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #32
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikill
Melo
Wade
Durant
Lebron
Kobe
Dirk

8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #33
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,596
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

No love for killah Beas? He's like mini-Melo.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #34
step_back
You see this knife?
 
step_back's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: London
Posts: 4,047
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

I still think Kobe is the best and most versatile scorer in the league. Does everything from shooting 3's to post up.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #35
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
No love for killah Beas? He's like mini-Melo.

when he starts drawing more fouls and become more consistent he would be easily be a top 5 scorer in the league
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #36
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,596
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
when he starts drawing more fouls and become more consistent he would be easily be a top 5 scorer in the league
I've only watched like 4 T-wolves games. But damn the guy makes it look so easy. Like Melo does when he's on.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #37
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8,318
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Durant and Dirk are both tall, great shooters who are pretty efficient (Dirk especially).

Melo I think has the best all around scoring game, especially from the triple-threat position (although you know he's always looking to score). He can shoot, he can post you up, he can take you off the dribble, and his first step is among the best.

Kobe chucks a lot of bad shots, but he's pretty good at making those bad shots and he draws a lot of attention.

LeBron and Wade are both great at attacking the basket and drawing fouls (amplified by the ridiculous superstar calls they get). LeBron is also capable of getting hot with the jumpshot, making him pretty much unstoppable. Wade's been playing like shit lately, but he'll come back.

I would say:

Dirk
Durant
Melo
LeBron
Kobe
Wade

It seems weird to have Kobe and Wade at the bottom of a list, but I think they're all so close that the order doesn't really matter.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #38
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I've only watched like 4 T-wolves games. But damn the guy makes it look so easy. Like Melo does when he's motivated.

Yeah Beasley just makes it look some easy @ times. His game is smooth.

Thats why they call him B-Easy
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #39
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,596
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Yeah Beasley just makes it look some easy @ times. His game is smooth.

Thats why they call him B-Easy
I still like Killah Beas
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:31 PM   #40
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I still like Killah Beas

he has alot of nicknames
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:32 PM   #41
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,596
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
he has alot of nicknames
Killah Beas, Super Cool Beas, B-easy...more??!?!!?!?! i Rose doesn't have any
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #42
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Killah Beas, Super Cool Beas, B-easy...more??!?!!?!?! i Rose doesn't have any

The Ghost, Skittles (no homo) The Great 8, i believe there is more
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #43
Rose
Roses Malone
 
Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Don't hurt me no more
Posts: 24,596
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
The Ghost, Skittles (no homo) The Great 8 i think there is more
wow....that's a lot.He's worth it though! well once he gets more consistent he will be
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #44
NbaFan432
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 217
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
Durant and Dirk are both tall, great shooters who are pretty efficient (Dirk especially).

Melo I think has the best all around scoring game, especially from the triple-threat position (although you know he's always looking to score). He can shoot, he can post you up, he can take you off the dribble, and his first step is among the best.

Kobe chucks a lot of bad shots, but he's pretty good at making those bad shots and he draws a lot of attention.

LeBron and Wade are both great at attacking the basket and drawing fouls (amplified by the ridiculous superstar calls they get). LeBron is also capable of getting hot with the jumpshot, making him pretty much unstoppable. Wade's been playing like shit lately, but he'll come back.

I would say:

Dirk
Durant
Melo
LeBron
Kobe
Wade

It seems weird to have Kobe and Wade at the bottom of a list, but I think they're all so close that the order doesn't really matter.
NbaFan432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #45
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star
 
8BeastlyXOIAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,510
Default Re: Rank the Best Scorers in the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Killah Beas, Super Cool Beas, B-easy...more??!?!!?!?! i Rose doesn't have any

here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk1RHyHBpSM he starts talking about his nickname around 4:15
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy