Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 08-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default could we possibly land Carmelo?

Denver has shown interest in Foster for a bit but who else could/would we trade for an all-star? would we be willing to give up Granger? in this case i would definitely be for it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation
Default Re: could we possibly land Carmelo?

At this point? No. I bet he already knows where he is going
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nobody wants to comment? i feel we can offer a better deal than the kings, clippers, and those other teams mentioned.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Clippers have Minnesota's unprotected first round pick next year. That alone may be more valuable to a rebuilding team than anything we have. Say the Clippers give Kaman, that 1st rounder (likely top 3 pick), and Eric Gordon. Denver HAS to do that.

All that aside, imagine the stink Melo'd make if he got shipped here. No way in hell he stays. I also think he's fairly overrated. I LOVE his offense, love it, but he really doesn't do much other than score. I think that Clippers deal may even be overpaying, I'm not sure I'd make that trade if I'm LA.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The Clippers have Minnesota's unprotected first round pick next year. That alone may be more valuable to a rebuilding team than anything we have. Say the Clippers give Kaman, that 1st rounder (likely top 3 pick), and Eric Gordon. Denver HAS to do that.

All that aside, imagine the stink Melo'd make if he got shipped here. No way in hell he stays. I also think he's fairly overrated. I LOVE his offense, love it, but he really doesn't do much other than score. I think that Clippers deal may even be overpaying, I'm not sure I'd make that trade if I'm LA.
party pooper.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #6
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

I think he is to much of a thug to be here. I dont like him or his attitude really.
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #7
jbot
Future D1 Dad

throw in d jones in the deal. denver liked him.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus has decent reputationNastradamus has decent reputation

yeah, he wants to leave Denver for INDIANA! Of course you can make the deal. Granger,Rush,1st and another piece.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus
yeah, he wants to leave Denver for INDIANA! Of course you can make the deal. Granger,Rush,1st and another piece.
yeah, i wouldn't want to come here either but it could happen. i don't want granger to leave though i know he probably would have to in order to get 'melo.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:11 PM   #10
Nastradamus
Local High School Star

Nastradamus has decent reputationNastradamus has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
yeah, i wouldn't want to come here either but it could happen. i don't want granger to leave though i know he probably would have to in order to get 'melo.

No, it couldn't. I'm not trying to be a dick, but the whole reason he wants to leave is because he and his actress wife want to live on one of the coasts in a metropolitan, big city area. Philly/LAC maybe, NY/NJ probably
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #11
Lil' Lance
Banned

Lil' Lance has not been impressing people

Yea why the hell could we not land him?
Lil' Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:13 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Lance
Yea why the hell could we not land him?
i guess he wants to play in a big city (bigger than indy).
Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 AM   #13
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

OMG, I would suck Larry Bird's dick on national television if he got this to happen.

Not really, but it would be pretty sweet.
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:01 AM   #14
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
OMG, I would suck Larry Bird's dick on national television if he got this to happen.

Not really, but it would be pretty sweet.
Bird might settle for a hand job.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: