Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2006, 04:51 AM   #1
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default OT: Why Are A Majority Of You "ISH" Members So Arrogant And Condescending?

Plus you can add to that...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac's who constantly have to make "Who's the Best/Worse _____" threads every week in order to get themselves a quick 5-seconds of shine. Then on the other hand, you have the pompous blowhearts who unsuccessfully try to front as non-biased posters but instead come acoss as the snob they try so hard not to expose.

So will someone please explain to me why 85% of the members of this board fall into my characterization cesspool?

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 12-01-2006 at 06:41 AM.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:55 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I actually agree with most of what you said, really sad at times.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:57 AM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Plus you can add to that...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac's who constantly have to make "Who's the Best/Worse _____" threads every week in order to get themselves a quick 5-seconds of shine. Then on the other hand, you have the pompous blowhearts who unsuccessfully try to front as non-biased posters but instead come acoss as the snob they try so hard not to expose.

So will someone please explain to me why 85% of the members of this board fall into my characterization cesspool?

Damn, I hope I don't fall into those categories.
I think it's probably a case of just noticing the bad posting more. Just like when you buy a car. When your driving it's like you notice your exact same car on the road and point it out all the time. When you don't like certain posters/post, you notice the dumb shyt more. 85% is a very high percentage. There is a higher % of un-noticed posts.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:59 AM   #4
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyking
If your goen to yuse big werdz itz bezt too sppell tham write

You're so arrogent and condencending.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:00 AM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

maybe i should not do those power rankings threads if they make me look like this
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:03 AM   #6
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputationSupermanOnSteroids has a bad reputation

Quote:

its b/c 85% of the people on this board are all aliases of one person - Tmacs.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:08 AM   #7
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
If your goen to yuse big werdz itz bezt too sppell tham write
I made this thread while driving 75 mph in a very stiff, frighteningly forceful thunderstorm (I practically am in fear of my life). I'm sure an estute poster like youself can excuse a typo here and there.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:21 AM   #8
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
its b/c 85% of the people on this board are all aliases of one person - Tmacs.
I remember that, wasn't it FabCasablancas who believed that?
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:24 AM   #9
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
Tmacs.
T-macs sounds hilarious.

Yes it was Fab.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:28 AM   #10
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
ISH's own Eddie Griffin

No. A typo occurs when your finger slips or you lose track of your thoughts. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell "Condencending" menas.

But please, continue and explain to all of us why you're on ISH at a time when your life is in danger.
I didn't say my life WAS in danger, I said I FELT like my lfe was in danger due to the horrendous conditions here in the Midwest. Just go check your local fat weather girl and you would know the type of conditions I'm dealing with (Ugh oooh, here comes another gust...I think I afraid again).
Old 12-01-2006, 05:38 AM   #11
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

OP is right, unfortunately. Lots of attention whores on here. Would've been better if the OP didn't look like it was written by a twelve year old, of course, but basically he's right.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 AM   #12
looki nobawls
Can barely lace up my sneakers

looki nobawls has an OK reputation so far
Default Reflects insidehoops Jeff as a person

This is called the Michael Jordan generation of fans. Guess the age group of people who started the earlier basketball websites? The majority age group running around the internet?

On the bright side, I'm starting to see a turnaround of attitudes from the younger kids today.
looki nobawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 06:06 AM   #13
ekzistenz
Decent playground baller

ekzistenz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I made this thread while driving 75 mph in a very stiff, frighteningly forceful thunderstorm (I practically am in fear of my life). I'm sure an estute poster like youself can excuse a typo here and there.

WTF are you doing typing at a time like that then?
ekzistenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:04 AM   #14
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your rapping sucks. Don't take it personally.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:09 AM   #15
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

To answer your question, its because I know everything.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: