Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2006, 08:20 AM   #16
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Zaza
To answer your question, its because I know everything.
Ok then, why do PleezeBelieve's rhymes suck? And if he ever really did try to become a criminal, how quickly would he die?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:29 AM   #17
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Ok then, why do PleezeBelieve's rhymes suck? And if he ever really did try to become a criminal, how quickly would he die?
Do not try to ruin my thread with your shameless attempts to get me to rap, homie. Geeeeez, have some dignity about yourself.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:29 AM   #18
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
To answer your question, its because I know everything.
Who are you?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:32 AM   #19
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I think that many of the screen names here on ISH are simply personalities that don't accurately reflect how people are outside of ISH... people want to be noticed and talked about, so they act out in order to seek attention, and the anonymity of a messageboard aids in that. There is no real accountability for what is said. It's also important to note that those taking the time to post on a messageboard about sports will generally have strong feelings and views about the sport and will seek to have their views heard. As a result, you'll get a clash of personalities, and you get ISH.

Wow, I have 2000 posts. Go me.

Last edited by MaxFly : 12-01-2006 at 08:35 AM.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:59 AM   #20
Joey Zaza
Local High School Star

Joey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat coolJoey Zaza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Who are you?

No one of consequence.
Joey Zaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:00 AM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default .

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:13 AM   #22
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Cause Jeff told me I = #1.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:20 AM   #23
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

You point out that you are typing this while driving in bad conditions. Yet call others attention starved and self-indulging.

Tell someone to check out their local fat weather girl to see how bad you have it. Yet say others are arrogant and condescending.

It looks like you contribute to the cesspool as well.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:23 AM   #24
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
No one of consequence.
I know. (no threat=no consequence)
Old 12-01-2006, 09:30 AM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Weren't you the same guy trying to post hip hop rhymes in Chachi's threads?

Is that not attention whoring?

Is that not cocky?

At leas Chachi made light of well-known people on the message board, you tried to drop a bunch of wack shiiiit that you thought was 'dope' and now you come on here and tell everyone else how it is.

Damn boy, buy a mirror
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:38 AM   #26
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
OT: Why Are A Majority Of You "ISH" Members So Arrogent And Condencending?

good spelling for starters
Old 12-01-2006, 09:38 AM   #27
Laker Logic
I hit open 5-footers

Laker Logic has decent reputationLaker Logic has decent reputation

This thread is beneath me and not worthy of my response.
Laker Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #28
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mav
You point out that you are typing this while driving in bad conditions. Yet call others attention starved and self-indulging.

Tell someone to check out their local fat weather girl to see how bad you have it. Yet say others are arrogant and condescending.

It looks like you contribute to the cesspool as well.
If you continue to bring reasonable rational and logic to my thread, then you will miss the REAL perpetrators like Joey Zaza, Real Men Wear Green, and sydneyking.

For these individuals had the very same option as you did (which was to point out the obvious), but yet these scoundrels attempted to seize the moment of opportunity to input their dry-ice humor and tired satirical acts. And they do all this just because they're attention whores who probably should be pimped on some filth-infested project block or somewhere.

So pleeeeze, don't attack me...focus on the intellectual cowards that walk around these parts camouflaged as "quality posters".

*edit* *edit* *edit*

You can also add Laker Logic and JtodaIzzo to the names stated above, too.

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 12-01-2006 at 09:49 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #29
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
If you continue to bring reasonable rational and logic to my thread, then you will miss the REAL perpetrators like Joey Zaza, Real Men Wear Green, and sydneyking.

For these individuals had the very same option as you did (which was to point out the obvious), but yet these scoundrels attempted to seize the moment of opportunity to input their dry-ice humor and tired satirical acts. And they do all this just because they're attention whores who probably should be pimped on some filth-infested project block or somewhere.

So pleeeeze, don't attack me...focus on the intellectual cowards that walk around these parts camouflaged as "quality posters".

Zaza and Real men are top quality, and Sydney King makes me laugh.

Bring something to the table before you start knocking people down.

People are on you because you started it and that gives them the right.

You are the Braylon Edwards of ISH, maybe you got a lot of talent but you too new to be telling everyone how it is or how it should be.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #30
Laker Logic
I hit open 5-footers

Laker Logic has decent reputationLaker Logic has decent reputation

just out of curiosity, what's an "intellectual coward" on a computer message board? Intellect/analysis and humor are pretty much all anyone can bring to the board. I go for the former because I figure there are enough mama jokes and keystyle rappers already. But now I'm a coward?

Explain please, O brave and fearless one.
Laker Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: