Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #31
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

PleezeBelieve may be talented? At what? Explain to me what makes him more valuable than, say, fresh cabbage. Cornbeef, cabbage, and lumpy mashed potatoes vs. the second LP, "Straight Outta Ohio." I know what I'm going for...lunch is on in about 1 hour.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:58 AM   #32
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Zaza and Real men are top quality, and Sydney King makes me laugh.

Bring something to the table before you start knocking people down.

People are on you because you started it and that gives them the right.

You are the Braylon Edwards of ISH, maybe you got a lot of talent but you too new to be telling everyone how it is or how it should be.
Does this guy not know who I am? Dude, I am the inventor and current day curator of the epic ongoing "ISH" saga known as "The Chronicle's". Please, somebody help school this guy on who I am.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:00 AM   #33
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
PleezeBelieve may be talented? At what? Explain to me what makes him more valuable than, say, fresh cabbage. Cornbeef, cabbage, and lumpy mashed potatoes vs. the second LP, "Straight Outta Ohio." I know what I'm going for...lunch is on in about 1 hour.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:05 AM   #34
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker Logic
just out of curiosity, what's an "intellectual coward" on a computer message board?
I once argued with KBlaze for six straight pages that Dr. J was better than KG. With one hand (the other was handling one footlong sub, fries with no ketchup, and a glass of grape juice). It was in my first week of posting, showing no fear even as a rook. And I was right, by the way. I only stopped when he cranked out a 1,000,000 word reply and I decided that it wasn't worth it without getting paid. Me=heart of a lion...a lion that is slightly less verbose than KBlaze.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:10 AM   #35
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Why Are A Majority Of You "ISH" Members So Arrogent And Condencending?
Plus you can add to that...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac's who constantly have to make "Who's the Best/Worse _____" threads every week in order to get themselves a quick 5-seconds of shine. Then on the other hand, you have the pompous blowhearts who unsuccessfully try to front as non-biased posters but instead come acoss as the snob they try so hard not to expose.

So will someone please explain to me why 85% of the members of this board fall into my characterization cesspool?

Quote:
I made this thread while driving 75 mph in a very stiff, frighteningly forceful thunderstorm (I practically am in fear of my life). I'm sure an estute poster like youself can excuse a typo here and there.

Quote:
Does this guy not know who I am? Dude, I am the inventor and current day curator of the epic ongoing "ISH" saga known as "The Chronicle's". Please, somebody help school this guy on who I am.

The word of the day is Hypocrite children (I mean who is the attention whore )
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:12 AM   #36
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
just out of curiosity, what's an "intellectual coward" on a computer message board? Intellect/analysis and humor are pretty much all anyone can bring to the board. I go for the former because I figure there are enough mama jokes and keystyle rappers already. But now I'm a coward?

Explain please, O brave and fearless one.
You epitomize the definition, my friend. These are the type of people that make heinous and irrehensable remarks without a quiver a supportive analysis to back it up. And I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:14 AM   #37
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
The word of the day is Hypocrite children (I mean who is the attention whore )
What do you want from me...it's my thread.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:16 AM   #38
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
JtotheIzzo, PleezeBelieve is the poster with the worst grammar ever. He never got out of third grade and so must now try and make a living as a keystyler. He did try to make it as a mainstream MC, but was unfortunately derailed in his quest for hiphop stardom by a series of tragic typos. Mixtapes mailed to "Russell Simmon's," "Soog Nite" and Pee Wee Herman were never received due to a post office that simply didn't understand anything he wrote. Puff Daddy did receive his but instead of listening to it spent five minutes trying to figure out what exactly it was that belonged to "The Chronicle" before giving up and instead making another song about J-Lo. Curiously, the tape got mixed in with the backlog of Biggie's old, unpublished work and is now scheduled to be released in 2015 as "Sober Again, Life After Crack."
Old 12-01-2006, 10:18 AM   #39
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

PleezeBelieve, you are coming off as a hypocrite and somewhat annoying. You're behaving exactly like those your are criticizing. It seems that you are just looking to start trouble.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #40
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Plus you can add to that...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac's who constantly have to make "Who's the Best/Worse _____" threads every week in order to get themselves a quick 5-seconds of shine. Then on the other hand, you have the pompous blowhearts who unsuccessfully try to front as non-biased posters but instead come acoss as the snob they try so hard not to expose.

So will someone please explain to me why 85% of the members of this board fall into my characterization cesspool?

let's not forget all these clowns acting like they're super studs. Like there will be a picture of a girl posted and they'll dismiss it and say "please, i hit better than that yesterday "
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:34 AM   #41
Laker Logic
I hit open 5-footers

Laker Logic has decent reputationLaker Logic has decent reputation

Quote:
irrehensable remarks

Thats just....abjudurious!
Laker Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:37 AM   #42
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Well the thread is somewhat true, it's just been made by the wrong person.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:41 AM   #43
El Seano
Hey Boston! **** you!

El Seano has an OK reputation so far

To be honest this has been one of the more friendly boards i've posted on, people don't flame you for your opinions if you put it across reasonably and without sounding like a total D**k. The times i've seen people be arrogant and condescending on here is when the person they were replying to didn't really voice what they meant in the best way.
El Seano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:46 AM   #44
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This thread is beneath me and not worthy of my response.

This made me laugh.
EuJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:59 AM   #45
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
What do you want from me...it's my thread.

I don’t what to see a thread started with someone saying that 85% of the board is “...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac's” (which I am not necessarily disagreeing with) but then go on and make comments like “I made this thread while driving 75 mph in a very stiff, frighteningly forceful thunderstorm” & “Does this guy not know who I am? Dude, I am the inventor and current day curator of the epic ongoing "ISH" saga known as "The Chronicle's". Please, somebody help school this guy on who I am.” Is this not being an “...attention-starving. self-indulging maniac” I guess it would fit better if the topic was “Why Are A Majority Of You "ISH" Members like PleezeBelieve, Arrogent And Condencending? That might have fit better.

(Don’t get all bent I am just giving you a hard time and messing with ya )
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: