Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-01-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Week 13 Discussion and Game Thread

Hou @ Phi
Jax @ Ten
Chi @ Det
Buf @ Min
Den @ Kc
Sf @ Gb
No @ Cin
Cle @ Mia
Wsh @ Nyg
Oak @ Sd
Dal @ Ind
Stl @ Ari
Car @ Sea
Atl @ Tb
Pit @ Bal
Nyj @ Ne
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #2
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 13 Discussion and Game Thread

Denver vs KC should be interesting after the last match. KC is probably going to dominate but hopefully Denver steps up. Kyle Orton will probably fuck it up.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As usual, I think the Bengals will hang tough against a good team.

We always play hard, and haven't really been overpowered by anyone, but at some point, we will make a colossal mistake to cost ourselves the game.

With nothing but pride to play for, I look forward to seeing what our rookies can do.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:36 PM   #4
Stinky Dog
Local High School Star

Stinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputationStinky Dog has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Denver vs KC should be interesting after the last match. KC is probably going to dominate but hopefully Denver steps up. Kyle Orton will probably fuck it up.
Since when is Orton the one that f*cks things up for Denver? If anything he's been their best player all year. He's having a very good season without a strong supporting group of skill players. The defense is one of the leagues worst and they can hardly run the ball. Orton is the last of their worries.
Stinky Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Steelers vs. Ravens. This match-up makes up the two best weeks of the season for me. Love when we play each other.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dallas could beat Indy...Peyton has been playing un-Peyton like lately...

that being said Indy could also crush Dallas...lol

just don't be shocked if we pull off an upset there...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #7
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
Dallas could beat Indy...Peyton has been playing un-Peyton like lately...

that being said Indy could also crush Dallas...lol

just don't be shocked if we pull off an upset there...

Only thing that is relevant for me at this point from Dallas is the fantasy performance of Felix and Dez. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win either tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Let's make it 5 straight.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #9
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Jets/Patriots and Ravens/Steelers are two awesome rivalries that I'm looking foward to seeing.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
Let's make it 5 straight.
F*ck No!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:47 AM   #11
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Dog
Since when is Orton the one that f*cks things up for Denver? If anything he's been their best player all year. He's having a very good season without a strong supporting group of skill players. The defense is one of the leagues worst and they can hardly run the ball. Orton is the last of their worries.

Probably was too harsh with that comment and I'm self admittedly not that knowledgeable as I just started following. All I know is his stats seem empty as can be. Haven't missed an Bronco game yet and his numbers look pretty but at the crucial moments of the game he comes up extremely short. He's AMAZING when Denver's down by 14+. Half of his stats come from trying to play catch up. When it's 3rd and down and crucial he'll choke. Recall multiple passes on 3rd\4th being thrown in the dirt. I want to say he was 1-9 on 3rd down last game? Not positive.

He just seem like Anti-Clutch. Recall a thrown INT in the beginning of the season against JV on the game winning drive. Multiple throws that were awful on crucial 3rd\4th downs. Start of the season he was pro at getting to the redzone but was he was there couldn't finish to save his life also. Seems pretty awesome at getting Denver back in the game but once he get's them that far than he fails.

No doubt Kyle's probably Denver's best player right now. Not by any means saying he suck's or anything like that. My comment was completely directed towards him messing up a crucial moment. Denver's brutal all around.

Who knows I could just be a moron. Seems to be like Orton's putting up great numbers with little to nothing to show for it. I guess you could just put all the blame on the defense\running game because that would probably make sense too.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:12 AM   #12
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputationjazz873 has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Probably was too harsh with that comment and I'm self admittedly not that knowledgeable as I just started following. All I know is his stats seem empty as can be. Haven't missed an Bronco game yet and his numbers look pretty but at the crucial moments of the game he comes up extremely short. He's AMAZING when Denver's down by 14+. Half of his stats come from trying to play catch up. When it's 3rd and down and crucial he'll choke. Recall multiple passes on 3rd\4th being thrown in the dirt. I want to say he was 1-9 on 3rd down last game? Not positive.

He just seem like Anti-Clutch. Recall a thrown INT in the beginning of the season against JV on the game winning drive. Multiple throws that were awful on crucial 3rd\4th downs. Start of the season he was pro at getting to the redzone but was he was there couldn't finish to save his life also. Seems pretty awesome at getting Denver back in the game but once he get's them that far than he fails.

No doubt Kyle's probably Denver's best player right now. Not by any means saying he suck's or anything like that. My comment was completely directed towards him messing up a crucial moment. Denver's brutal all around.

Who knows I could just be a moron. Seems to be like Orton's putting up great numbers with little to nothing to show for it. I guess you could just put all the blame on the defense\running game because that would probably make sense too.
Orton has put up a bunch of empty stats by playing from behind every week. He has attempted 247 passes for 1993 yards 12 tds and 5 interceptions when behind. But its not his fault his defense sucks
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Eagles/Texans tonight...I'll miss the 1st half. Asante a game time decision.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #14
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any predictions scoring wise for tonight? The line is Eagles -8.5. My gut is telling me to stay away, but it's been an emotional week for the eagles and i expect a big game out of vick and action jackson.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:13 AM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Gonna be the most laid back day of watching football this Sunday. GO REDSKINS!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: