Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-04-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Week 13 Discussion and Game Thread

Going to the Qualcomm tomorrow to watch the Chargers-Raiders game, hopefully itīs a good one.

Anyways on my team the Bucs HAVE to win this game if they hope to get in the playoffs... this is going to be one hell of a game, Bucs will wear throwbacks unis !
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #17
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Starting to get really worried about this Bengals game. The weather is going to be terrible and we don't play good in snow. That and Cincy isn't as bad as that horrible record. We can't afford to slip up. Good thing is we both have to play in that weather.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Starting to get really worried about this Bengals game. The weather is going to be terrible and we don't play good in snow. That and Cincy isn't as bad as that horrible record. We can't afford to slip up. Good thing is we both have to play in that weather.

Go Bengals !
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Lions game is scaring me. It is completely possible that the Bears lose that game due to them being due for a loss and Detroit hungry for a win
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Go Lions, Bengals, 49ers, and Redskins!

And I hope the Bucs and Falcons just beat the shit outta each other.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #21
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Go Lions, Bengals, Packers, and Redskins!

You made a small mistake so i fixed it for you . So i am not really sure who i want to win between the falcons and bucs.
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #22
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz873
You made a small mistake so i fixed it for you . So i am not really sure who i want to win between the falcons and bucs.
Me either. PHI would own the tiebreaker over ATL so I'd like to catch them but the Bucs would own the tiebreaker over PHI (at least they do right now) so I'd like to keep them behind. I'm lost.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #23
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

You want Tampa to win. Go Bucs!
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:01 AM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026

Don't worry, we will make a crucial late game mistake.

Yes, we play hard, but we are poorly coached, and always shoot ourselves in the foot.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #25
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
Lions game is scaring me. It is completely possible that the Bears lose that game due to them being due for a loss and Detroit hungry for a win

Drew Stanton is the Lions QB. They'll be lucky to score more than 10 points.

Regardless of the hype they get, the Lions are still a shit team.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:57 AM   #26
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DeMarcus Ware and Anthony Spencer are going to destroy the Indy OL (just like everyone else). You can look at the picks and everything, and he's always carried the team for the most part, but he IS the Colts, by far more than any other year. He realizes this and so does every defense, he's just trying to do too much.

Really watch Indy's line and you'll be astonished how awful they are. If it were just some run of the mill QB back there we'd be starting guys off the street because all the rostered QBs would be injured. We'd also be about 2-9 with an average QB, if that.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #27
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not particularly interested in any of the 1 pm games. I'll probably get the Cincy/NO game on TV.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #28
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

vikes vs. bills o baby
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:19 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The way Brett Favre was hit was similar to when Leonard Marshall leveled Joe Montana.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #30
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here

yeeee lions
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: